Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

We should start a club...

Old 04-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #21
giantsfan is on a distinguished road

giantsfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09FriscoTaco View Post
Never been part of any club my self but this is not that bad of an idea.I just don't like the idea of membership fees or any of that other BS or mandatory meetings.Gold Rush Toys is a pretty cool name though ..
No I don't think we should have membership fees or anything. I just thought whoever is interested could be a member. And we definitely don't have to have meetings or $hit like that. It would be just a better way for NorCal Toyota owners to connect and an easier way to organize meets/trail runs
Old 04-04-2013, 12:48 PM   #22
09FriscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tarcilo
09FriscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
In that case I'm in if you can make it happen
Old 04-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #23

Here's a idea, just playin around
Attached Thumbnails
We should start a club...-gold-rush-toys.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #24
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
I dig gold rush toyotas, now someone makes a logo while i sit here and do nothing.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
I dig gold rush toyotas, now someone makes a logo while i sit here and do nothing.
^^^Hahaha!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #26
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
I'm here to rock out with my well umm... You know the rest
Old 04-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #27
ToyoTaco12 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1-17th INF 5 BDE 2nd ID
ToyoTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Idea.. I wouldn't mind membership fee as long as the club was well organized and it came with perks. ie discounts from vendors etc.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoTaco12 View Post
Cool Idea.. I wouldn't mind membership fee as long as the club was well organized and it came with perks. ie discounts from vendors etc.
That's a good idea but I think we would have to wait until we have a lot of members.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #29

Does anyone have any cool ideas for a logo?
Old 04-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #30

I thought of maybe having a black background with a white golden gate bridge and the having a white 4runner and a white taco on the bridge. I tried to do it but I'm not that good with photoshop
Old 04-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #31
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Just a thought, but what's wrong with TW? It's already kind of like a club. We all meet. We all can talk on here. We already get discounts from vendors. Maybe I'm a little confused as to what a club has to offer and how it differs from TW.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #32
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking a "miner" type guy holding a hi lift instead of a pickaxe or whatever next to a tacoma.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #33
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
We need a name. I don't know if this would be considered biting CT4WD's name but all I could think of is NorCal T4WD
Ummm... not all of us have 4 wheel drives. I have a mall crawler.

Quote:
No I don't think we should have membership fees or anything. I just thought whoever is interested could be a member. And we definitely don't have to have meetings or $hit like that. It would be just a better way for NorCal Toyota owners to connect and an easier way to organize meets/trail runs
But isn't that what TW is for? We arrange meets and stuff here. We get vender group buys and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Just a thought, but what's wrong with TW? It's already kind of like a club. We all meet. We all can talk on here. We already get discounts from vendors. Maybe I'm a little confused as to what a club has to offer and how it differs from TW.
Oh good. I'm not the only one thinking in these terms.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Ummm... not all of us have 4 wheel drives. I have a mall crawler.

But isn't that what TW is for? We arrange meets and stuff here. We get vender group buys and stuff.

Oh good. I'm not the only one thinking in these terms.
Look if you guys don't like the idea your entitled to your opinion. I just thought that it would be a cool way to connect NorCal people from all of the toyota boards. And it seems like I've gotten some interest
Old 04-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #35
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stickers bro
Old 04-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Stickers bro
YES! We all need decals! I tried working on a logo but I'm not that good at photoshop
Old 04-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I was thinking a "miner" type guy holding a hi lift instead of a pickaxe or whatever next to a tacoma.
That's dope. Although we all aren't tacoma members here . Maybe if he was in the middle of a tacoma and a runner.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #38
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^This.

Car/Truck clubs normally infer dues, rules, requirements and lots of other gay shit.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
^This.

Car/Truck clubs normally infer dues, rules, requirements and lots of other gay shit.
Ok like I said... We wouldn't have to have membership fees and all that other crap unless people want to. It's just a way to link all of the NorCal people on all of the Toyota boards. If you don't like it, you don't have to be a part of it. I really don't see why people are being so negative about it. It's just so NorCal Toyota owners have a cool way to identify ourselves.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #40
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Look if you guys don't like the idea your entitled to your opinion. I just thought that it would be a cool way to connect NorCal people from all of the toyota boards. And it seems like I've gotten some interest
Thank you for allowing me my opinion. I just asked a couple of questions is all. And you still didn't answer them. So basically, since it's a 4WD club, those who have 2WD are not part of the club?

Quote:
Ok like I said... We wouldn't have to have membership fees and all that other crap unless people want to. It's just a way to link all of the NorCal people on all of the Toyota boards. If you don't like it, you don't have to be a part of it. I really don't see why people are being so negative about it. It's just so NorCal Toyota owners have a cool way to identify ourselves.
Nobody said that we dont' like the idea, just trying to understand what your rules are. And us questioning that constitutes negativity? Why are you being so mean for us just wanting to understand the point? How can we not like it, if you are not giving the details. If anyone is negative, it's you. You are not including 2WD trucks.