Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

We should start a club...

Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #41
giantsfan is on a distinguished road

giantsfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Thank you for allowing me my opinion. I just asked a couple of questions is all. And you still didn't answer them. So basically, since it's a 4WD club, those who have 2WD are not part of the club?

Nobody said that we dont' like the idea, just trying to understand what your rules are. And us questioning that constitutes negativity? Why are you being so mean for us just wanting to understand the point? How can we not like it, if you are not giving the details. If anyone is negative, it's you. You are not including 2WD trucks.
Ok no one said only 4wd trucks. I just referenced a club called CT4WD because it looks like an awesome club. It seemed like people were being negative because they were saying that TW has this already so I got the impression that you guys didn't want to do it. Everyone is welcome and there will be no excluding based on how many gears you have
Old 04-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #42
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Ok no one said only 4wd trucks. I just referenced a club called CT4WD because it looks like an awesome club. It seemed like people were being negative because they were saying that TW has this already so I got the impression that you guys didn't want to do it. Everyone is welcome and there will be no excluding based on how many gears you have
I think they are just a little confused. You say you want to start a club, but you really arent taking the form of a club - such as bylaws, dues, planned meetings and runs etc etc etc etc.

So I think they are looking to see what you are offering that is different from what is already done in the norcal section of TW
Old 04-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #43
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay good then. I guess I got thrown off when you suggested the name NorCal T4WD. My apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
I think they are just a little confused. You say you want to start a club, but you really arent taking the form of a club - such as bylaws, dues, planned meetings and runs etc etc etc etc.

So I think they are looking to see what you are offering that is different from what is already done in the norcal section of TW
YES!! Maybe I should have been more clear but yes, this is what I meant.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Stuff like this would be great of someone like Jlee starts it, cuz lets be honest who da fuck is gonna join clubs started by little young kids with IFS lol but im down to start a club
Club bamf! All members are required to have bamf gear on their trucks
Old 04-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #45
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay good then. I guess I got thrown off when you suggested the name NorCal T4WD. My apologies.
NO LEXUS ALLOWED !!!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #46
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'd join

*fixed as I always wanted to be a spelling ninja*
Old 04-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #47
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
I'd join

*fixed as I always wanted to be a spelling ninja*
Ya jerry sucks at spelling lol worse than me and im chinese lol
Old 04-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post

Well it seemed that everyone seemed to not like the idea of fees and bylaws. And a lot of people don't know about the TW NorCal section cuz they're not on TW. So they aren't involved in the meets here unless posted on other websites. I was thinking it would be cool if we all were rocking club decals and had club meets, not meetings.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #49
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

Quote:
NO LEXUS ALLOWED !!!!!
Mine are Toyotas on steroids, now hush. And if so that means you can't join, either!

Quote:
Well it seemed that everyone seemed to not like the idea of fees and bylaws. And a lot of people don't know about the TW NorCal section cuz they're not on TW. So they aren't involved in the meets here unless posted on other websites. I was thinking it would be cool if we all were rocking club decals and had club meets, not meetings.
Oh so you mean others too, not just TW people!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #50

Quote:

Mine are Toyotas on steroids, now hush. And if so that means you can't join, either!

Oh so you mean others too, not just TW people!
Yes that was the whole point. Because until I joined TW, I was stuck on T4R.org and that NorCal section is so dry. So I got to thinking and I thought it would be dope to have a way for us NorCal Toyota owners to identify ourselves.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #51
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
As long as we ban the word dope in the new club.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #52

Haha sorry man. My high school slang has made its way into my posts
Old 04-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #53

Quote:
Yes that was the whole point. Because until I joined TW, I was stuck on T4R.org and that NorCal section is so dry. So I got to thinking and I thought it would be dope to have a way for us NorCal Toyota owners to identify ourselves.
we all have our own group kinda,

we have the Norcal ttora guys that hates to associate with anyother groups they usually have good rigs mostly solid axle and some really beefed IFS.

Then we have Norcal T4R which is pretty much non existant.

Then we have the Norcal Toyota120 guys who are more expo type of rigs and they are mostly newer rigs such as 2ng gen tacos and 4th gen 4runners.

Then we have the Norcal Pirate4x4 guys that hate all other forums, 99% solid axle on big rubber, most pirate guys only wheel with pirate guys where 120 guys wheel with TW and T4r sometimes.

Then we have Norcal TW which is us, we are more weekend warrior, most of our rigs are not modded other than lifts and tires and some armor.

Then we have the Old schoo wheelers that hang out at truck shops wheel with friends only and don't do forums.

We also have Yotatech guys but i refuse to go on that forum
Old 04-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #54

Quote:
we all have our own group kinda,

we have the Norcal ttora guys that hates to associate with anyother groups they usually have good rigs mostly solid axle and some really beefed IFS.

Then we have Norcal T4R which is pretty much non existant.

Then we have the Norcal Toyota120 guys who are more expo type of rigs and they are mostly newer rigs such as 2ng gen tacos and 4th gen 4runners.

Then we have the Norcal Pirate4x4 guys that hate all other forums, 99% solid axle on big rubber, most pirate guys only wheel with pirate guys where 120 guys wheel with TW and T4r sometimes.

Then we have Norcal TW which is us, we are more weekend warrior, most of our rigs are not modded other than lifts and tires and some armor.

Then we have the Old schoo wheelers that hang out at truck shops wheel with friends only and don't do forums.

We also have Yotatech guys but i refuse to go on that forum
Ya I think that's the problem. Everyone is kinda separated. It would be cool to get the boards connected. Even if we don't get all of them
Old 04-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #55
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

just make a facebook group then. you can post up events and runs and you can get anyone from all forums. Problem solved
Old 04-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #56

We have a NorCal fb group already but it's pretty dry. Plus then we don't get the cool logo/name . I've already got some interest so everyone who wants to be a part is welcome .
Old 04-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #57

Quote:
We have a NorCal fb group already but it's pretty dry. Plus then we don't get the cool logo/name . I've already got some interest so everyone who wants to be a part is welcome .
I just meant it was a free website than you guys can have and an easy way to get members and communicate with eachother
Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #58

No I totally get it. It would just be kinda hard to get everyone to join
Old 04-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #59

Quote:

Ahhhh good idea! I'm in!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #60

So we have two ideas so far for logos. I said that we could have a black background with a white golden gate bridge and then have a whited-out Taco and Runner on the bridge. The other was to have a miner but instead of holding a pick axe he could be holding a hi-lift jack and in the middle of a Taco and a Runner. Anyone have any other logo ideas? Also is anyone good with photoshop?