Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

We should start a club...

Old 04-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #101
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Can the stickers be without the blue background? I think just white or black logo would look nice on the window.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #102
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Club bamf! All members are required to have bamf gear on their trucks
im down. I just bought your BPV bracket
Old 04-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #103
giantsfan is on a distinguished road

giantsfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Can the stickers be without the blue background? I think just white or black logo would look nice on the window.
Ya I don't think we need the blue background. I think we should have two options. One with the Yoda logo that says NorCal toyodas and the other should just say NorCal toyodas
Old 04-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #104

So who wants to make the stickers?
Old 04-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #105
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm? Subd

Brett
Old 04-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #106
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
A sticker that said "WildYotas" would be sweet or something along that line. Idk just my thoughts.

Brett
Old 04-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #107
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
iunno whose design that was though, i just remember seeing someone with it on their truck in another thread and googled it.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
iunno whose design that was though, i just remember seeing someone with it on their truck in another thread and googled it.
Ya I think we should just have the name NorCal Toyodas in a cool font without the logo because I have seen that b4 too.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #109

Ok so I think we have a general idea of what our name/logo is gonna look like so who wants to design the stickers
Old 04-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #110
ToyoTaco12 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1-17th INF 5 BDE 2nd ID
ToyoTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly I think the logo is kinda generic. I'll work on something this weekend and see if you guys like it. I'm thinking of doing something that represents NorCal more and still have the Toyota emblem in it.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoTaco12 View Post
Honestly I think the logo is kinda generic. I'll work on something this weekend and see if you guys like it. I'm thinking of doing something that represents NorCal more and still have the Toyota emblem in it.
Ya that would be awesome!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoTaco12 View Post
Did u come up with a logo?
Old 04-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #113
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My friend the graphic designer said that he would come up with a logo for us. He's got a few hundred different fonts and his ideas are awesome.

But BECAUSE he's my friend I won't take advantage of him. He doesn't work for free. If we are serious, let me know, I'll tell him. Below are a few examples of his work:

Old 04-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #114

Quote:
My friend the graphic designer said that he would come up with a logo for us. He's got a few hundred different fonts and his ideas are awesome.

But BECAUSE he's my friend I won't take advantage of him. He doesn't work for free. If we are serious, let me know, I'll tell him. Below are a few examples of his work:

Those look really sick! Does he already have an idea in mind?
Old 04-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #115

I gave him the gist of it. I told him something real basic to put on the back of the windows, probably the size of the current TacomaWorld stickers that we all have. I told him just lettering.

He said he would do it, no problem. He said something that simple would be easy. I think what is usually done is a few are submitted and then chosen.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #117

Quote:
I gave him the gist of it. I told him something real basic to put on the back of the windows, probably the size of the current TacomaWorld stickers that we all have. I told him just lettering.

He said he would do it, no problem. He said something that simple would be easy. I think what is usually done is a few are submitted and then chosen.
Cool I'm sure they'll look great
Old 04-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #118
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I can cut some when you guys come up with something just remember its a plotter not a printer so its only one color.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #119
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i want this

Edit: and this

And all of these
Old 04-08-2013, 11:33 PM   #120

Stickers!!!