Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Mechanic Reference - SF, Bay Area

Old 04-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
MachinesOfGreen is on a distinguished road
MachinesOfGreen's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanic Reference - SF, Bay Area

Hey,

hope i'm not black listed for previous post with out pictures. will add pictures next time i post in the classifieds.

I'm looking for mechanic references for the bay area, san francisco and north bay specifically. Need to have power steering pump and hose looked at, repaired and possibly replaced.

This is really the first time i have needed a mechanic in the 6 years that i have owned my truck - that is a testament to their quality in my opinion - nonetheless, downside is i don't know any good mechanics and yelp seems like a crappy resource.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Can't provide any references for that area, but whats up with your power steering? Might have an idea if you give us some symptoms. Haven't heard of power steering pumps being an issue unless you're romping on your truck alot.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
MachinesOfGreen is on a distinguished road
MachinesOfGreen's Tacoma Gallery
symptoms here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...aky-units.html