Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hi guys I need a solid From a Dbl cab LB prerunner

Old 04-18-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
Hi guys I need a solid From a Dbl cab LB prerunner

So Jerry at BAMF is making me some sliders for my dbl cab LB prerunner but needs to take some measurements. Im hoping someone can be in the Bay area can stop in so he can get some measurements.

Let me know if you can do it. I would be most grateful.

Thanks TW
Old 04-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #2
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
I am supposed to pick up some slider mounts from him anyway so I can go by in my truck. He was supposed to let me know when those mounts are available? Maybe he needs to see my truck before he sell some mounts? I can do M-T-W-Th of this week.

2013 DCLB prerunner
Old 04-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Humm I thought I replied to your last PM I have the bolt on brackets in stock swing on buy any time this week.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
I have been busy and didnt need them until next month so I wasnt too worried. Since you need to see the truck though, I will swing by this week. Is there any particular evening that you are there until 6:30ish? If not, I can shoot for earlier, or even lunch.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell does " I need a solid " mean ?
Old 04-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #6
chvymechanic is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
chvymechanic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chvymechanic
Means a favor.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chvymechanic View Post
Means a favor.
Huh

Sounds like you gotta take a crap

Learn something new everyday
Old 04-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Huh

Sounds like you gotta take a crap

Learn something new everyday
X2
Old 04-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
LOL!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #10
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfondler View Post
I have been busy and didnt need them until next month so I wasnt too worried. Since you need to see the truck though, I will swing by this week. Is there any particular evening that you are there until 6:30ish? If not, I can shoot for earlier, or even lunch.
I'll be there that late all week just shoot me a PM the day of as my wife is due in 2 weeks so I could just up a leave the shop.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #11
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfondler View Post
I am supposed to pick up some slider mounts from him anyway so I can go by in my truck. He was supposed to let me know when those mounts are available? Maybe he needs to see my truck before he sell some mounts? I can do M-T-W-Th of this week.

2013 DCLB prerunner
Awesome Thanks! If you ever in socal send me a PM and ill buy the first round.

Jerry,
I didnt know you were expecting. Congrats
Old 04-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordknives View Post

Jerry,
I didnt know you were expecting. Congrats

Yeah we have a son coming SOON! Thanks.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordknives View Post
I'll be heading to socal in two weeks, but no worries. I'll be too busy dirtbiking and hopefully heading out to the SX finale in Vegas the same weekend. I love hanging in socal. So much more freedom compared to norcal. A lot more people that share my hobbies than up here in the middle of silicon valley.