Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Someone to weld sliders

Old 04-26-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
jweaksta is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
jweaksta's Tacoma Gallery
Someone to weld sliders

I'm about to purchase some sliders (4xinnovation, elite offroad, or BAMF), but before I do I was trying to see if there are any recommended welders that would do a good job.

The main thing is that I don't want to go through the pain of doing bolt-on since I still have to make new holes. I figured a good quality weld is better than trying to do something on my own that might not hold. Anyone know of some people who do this kind of work for a reasonable price? I'm based in Mountain View, CA.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
How far is BAMF from you?

With my revengefab sliders I went to the source to have them installed.................later proved valuable
Old 04-26-2013, 01:29 AM   #3
nealjr is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Jacobe
nealjr's Tacoma Gallery
He is approximately 1 hour and 5 minutes away from BAMF. I just saw some of their work today and I will be going there when I get the time and money.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:53 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The install price for my sliders is $150.00 any other companies sliders it's $85.00 an hour.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #5
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go with the local guy, Jerry at BAMF, and have him weld them on.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #6
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Buy it from BAMF and maybe he will install for free
Old 04-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #7
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Haha, well I am going to be making a trip out to Jerry hopefully next week =)
Old 04-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #8
jweaksta is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
jweaksta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
The install price for my sliders is $150.00 any other companies sliders it's $85.00 an hour.
Yup, thanks! Just spoke to you today. I'll get the order in soon. Best to support the local guy
Old 04-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #9
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice Paul!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #10
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jweaksta View Post
Yup, thanks! Just spoke to you today. I'll get the order in soon. Best to support the local guy
Good choice. You will not be disappointed
Old 05-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #11
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Im jealous. I want Jerry's sliders.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #12
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery

i love sliders