Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

FT: Brand New Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares for OEM Factory Flares

Old 04-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
eraxpres is on a distinguished road
eraxpres's Tacoma Gallery
FT: Brand New Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares for OEM Factory Flares

Hi, I have a brand new set of Bushwacker Pocket Style flares for trade with OEM factory flares. I bought these 8 months ago from Amazon and never had a chance to put them on, they’ve sat in the box in my garage since then.

What I have – Brand new in packaging and box, Bushwacker fender flares. Includes rear, front and front bumper flares (6 pcs total). Will fit 2005+ long bed.

What I want – OEM factory flares. Must have rear, front and front bumper flares (6 pcs total). Long Bed

Straight trade for your Black Sand Pearl flares or cash on top from you if you have a different color. You are getting a great deal if you are looking to upgrade to Bushwackers from your OEM.

I am in the Bay Area, California (South Bay) and will only meet with locals, I will NOT ship.

If you’re looking at this, you know what they look like. PM me if interested. Thanks

Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal. If I still had my front little bumper flares I would have probably tried to trade you.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
If you're looking for a straight up trade thats an awesome deal, good on you man
Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Damn good deal. If I still had my front little bumper flares I would have probably tried to trade you.
Edited for me being a dumbass
Old 05-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
The short bed have the same fender flares as the long bed don't they?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #6
I think you're right. I'll trade for either
Old 05-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I thought the rear flares in LB/SB were different? I'd test fit before swapping.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #9
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure the rears are different for LB and SB models
Fronts are same same though.

sidenote: I know you're asking specifically for BSP ones but I have a full set of non-colormatched flares I'd be willing to trade plus cash on my end. (assuming this is for a short box of course)
Old 05-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #10
MikeyTG - I have a LB and interested in your trade but I simply don't know if the LB and SB are interchangeable.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #11
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraxpres View Post
MikeyTG - I have a LB and interested in your trade but I simply don't know if the LB and SB are interchangeable.
Let me see if I can confirm somehow. I know when you order bushwackers one of the drop down options is LB or SB which leads me to believe they are different but I'm not 100% on that.

I'm just gunna stalk a LB in my neighborhood and slap my SB ones up next to his when he isn't looking
Old 05-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post

I'm just gunna stalk a LB in my neighborhood and slap my SB ones up next to his when he isn't looking

Old 05-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #13
update: will also trade for any color with cash on top from you.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #14
bump...kinda surprised these aren't gone already, seem like everyone has a SB
Old 05-26-2013, 04:07 PM   #15
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I have black unpainted...

Old 05-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraxpres View Post
bump...kinda surprised these aren't gone already, seem like everyone has a SB
I was all over this until I remembered my passenger bed flare has a scrape from a rock and I'm missing the two tiny bumper flares
Old 05-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #17
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I have black unpainted...

They would be perfect.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #18
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to have to decline. I feel that a straight trade would be unfair because those brand new flares are not cheap and at the moment spending more than I have is not wise. So this is a free bump. Who ever gets this is sure dang lucky.

Thank you for the chance to have these
Old 06-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #19
bump
Old 06-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #20
GoldenGeek is on a distinguished road

Name: nodnarB
GoldenGeek's Tacoma Gallery
I have a SWB.. I'm very new to the 2nd gen taco so I don't know what all parts you need.

I have all stock flares, except keep in mind I have an ARB bumper in front. Not sure if that helps or not. I can take pictures of need be, hell I need to get my taco posted anyway which I have yet to do.