Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

anyone running camburg balljoint UCA's???

Old 05-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
anyone running camburg balljoint UCA's???

i'm trying to decide between light racing and camburg balljoint UCA's. Getting approx. 2.5" of lift in the front. I was going to get the lift on installed and then see if I need the UCA's but I think i'm just going to get everything installed at the same time.

Posting in the norcal section to see how the camburgs are holding up. I'm mainly pavement, snow, and dirt roads. No wheeling but I guess that could change in the future.

also, if you are running camburgs, did you have a shop install them and if so what shop.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ how are they holding up? any problems with them? how much lift are you running? did they help you get your alignment prefect?

sorry about all the questions...lol
Old 05-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
McTrauma is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
McTrauma's Tacoma Gallery
I am running the Camburg BJ UCA's and have had them for about 2 years. So far, absolutely no issues with rubbing, etc. The ball joint has held up fineand the bushings still seem nice and tight with the occasional lube. Can't really comment on snow since i'm in So. Cal, but rain, mud, desert hasnt been an issue at all. Installation was a breeze as log as you don't mind bending your inner fender a bit to get the UCA bolt out. I finished mine with a helper in about 45 min per side. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.