Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Quick Question Regarding Concord Area

Old 05-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #21
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Yah the 24th works for me. After that I have to work the next couple of weekends because of other people taking vacations and inventory. I wonder if Lucas will be home for the summer? I'll ping him.
24th will work for me too
Old 05-11-2013, 07:23 AM   #22
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Okay cool. They open for dinner at 430. Perhaps we should start a thread because we are hella jacking this one. LOL
Old 05-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #23
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Eric (trd4life), recommended a place called My Sushi up on Clayton Rd, it's next to Mountain Mike's Pizza and the Goodwill in the 3500 block IIRC.
But they don't serve just sushi, that is their specialty. They server regular dinners as well. Prices are cheap, food is good and plentiful. It's more of a Japanese/fusion restaurant.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #24
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Okay cool. They open for dinner at 430. Perhaps we should start a thread because we are hella jacking this one. LOL
Sounds good
Old 05-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #25
v1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to all
v1ndictiv3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Haha.... You guys can have this thread! I found a place Best part is, the owner's a Taco guy as well (he said he lurks but isn't a member here so maybe I'll convince him to post sometime soon). So I shall be moving to concord right by the Sunvalley Mall towards the end of the month I shall update when all moved in.

Thanks for all your guys help.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #26
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1ndictiv3 View Post
Haha.... You guys can have this thread! I found a place Best part is, the owner's a Taco guy as well (he said he lurks but isn't a member here so maybe I'll convince him to post sometime soon). So I shall be moving to concord right by the Sunvalley Mall towards the end of the month I shall update when all moved in.

Thanks for all your guys help.
Cool man, look us up and we'll do dinner
Old 05-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #27

Invite your landlord!!

Hey and there's a Safeway right by the Mall so you can get your food shopping done too. When are you moving in? Will you be around on the 24th for dinner? Would be kinda jacked up if we had a dinner that started on your thread and you're not even coming...
Old 05-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #28
Banned
Quote:
Invite your landlord!!

Hey and there's a Safeway right by the Mall so you can get your food shopping done too.
LOL, gee I wonder who you know about that
Old 05-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #29

Quote:
LOL, gee I wonder who you know about that
At least I'm helping him. And there's a really neat Barnes & Noble too. And a pretty new In-N-Out Burger.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #30
v1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to all
Quote:
At least I'm helping him. And there's a really neat Barnes & Noble too. And a pretty new In-N-Out Burger.

Say what!!! Barnes & Nobles and In-N-Out!!! I'm all for that! Seriously, lol... I think I'm really going to like living over that. I'm slowly moving stuff over on weekends but won't officially be there til beginning of June. Unfortunately I'll be at work on that day you guys are headed to dinner but I'll catch y'all for the next one. Lol. And I'll be sure to invite the landlord.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #31

Dahell? No, dude. You can't stand us up. This is your welcome dinner!! They open at 430 but that's only the time they open. We can do it a couple hours later. What time are you usually off?
Old 05-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #32

Oh and Nordstrom Rack will be opening soon. And Game Stop is a couple of doors down from B & N. And we have WATERWORLD!! Waterslides!! Woohoo!! They should be opening for summer soon!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #33
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh and Nordstrom Rack will be opening soon. And Game Stop is a couple of doors down from B & N. And we have WATERWORLD!! Waterslides!! Woohoo!! They should be opening for summer soon!
Picture of Chris on the waterslides would be a win win IMO
Old 05-15-2013, 04:17 AM   #34
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Picture of Chris on the waterslides would be a win win IMO

ain't......never......gonna......happen......dude
Old 05-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #35
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ain't......never......gonna......happen......dude
Yeah i heard hippies can't swim
Old 05-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #36
Quote:
Dahell? No, dude. You can't stand us up. This is your welcome dinner!! They open at 430 but that's only the time they open. We can do it a couple hours later. What time are you usually off?

My bad, been super busy prepping for move and my start of radiology that I haven't been on forums for a while. I get off at 7pm and I work in the city and live in Millbrae currently so that's why I can do a dinner anytime come June. But yeah I'll keep y'all posted and then let's grab some food!