Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sebastopol

Old 05-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #21
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Santa Rosa here. Might be going to Cow mountain to shoot at things next weekend, if anyone wants to go. Ill know for sure by Wed.....
Old 05-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #22
NorCalTacoma is on a distinguished road
NorCalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Robert do you know of any places around that has ammo in stock. 22LR is non existant it seems. Actually I can't find any for my guns at all lately. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #23
markhanson is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
markhanson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
If we do Indian Valley we should do it soon, that place gets beastly hot in the summertime.
Yea I leave for Alaska in less then a month so lets do it!