Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bodie Run-planning thread

Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #23
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
dude after seeing those pics i wanna go for sure, still on for labor day weekend? need updates, totally wanna explore. bummed i missed the last one.....
Old 08-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #24
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Labor day isn't gonna work. I just have to much stuff going on.

I have no clue on a date. So if there still is any interest in this trip please say so and we can get a new date setup.