Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Gold Lakes Camping trip 5/14-16

Old 05-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #21
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
after i wrote that i figuered that...lol..Thanks again man
Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #22
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like another fun trip to Gold Lake! I like the tent man, out of bear reach! I got a lil damage off that stupid tree. Now I have an excuse to get sliders!

My poor baby!
Old 05-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #23
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Hah that was yours!?

It's still hanging out at that tree, visible here

Fun times indeed, I had a blast, so did the wife. I'd love to do it again, with a bigger crew, maybe head up to snake lake...
Old 05-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #25
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlzdeep View Post
Looks like another fun trip to Gold Lake! I like the tent man, out of bear reach! I got a lil damage off that stupid tree. Now I have an excuse to get sliders!

My poor baby!

I know you're joking here about the RTT being out of bear reach. But for those that don't know.

Bears can climb trees rather easily.