Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Fishing Spots.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
TacomaCon is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
TacomaCon's Tacoma Gallery
Fishing Spots.

I am previously from south east Texas and had been fishing every weekend. Drove my car down the beach and cruising for the "spot". Did a lots of jetty fishing and such.

Moved to the East Bay about a year ago. Had been fishing at the river near Rio Vista. But had not seen any action yet. Does anyone know any beach in the bay area that I can drive on and do surf fishing or any spot that I should investigate since fishing is not to good in Rio Vista (shore fishing)?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
If u find out any good shore fishing spots, let me know. I do mostly pier fishing
Old 05-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #3

On the left side of the Pacifica pier is a good place for striped bass.

Basically the only place I actually fish is in Rio Vista. Has not been there for a few weeks.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
bareefer is on a distinguished road
Name: Frank
bareefer's Tacoma Gallery
u can do some fishing at bay farm island in alameda, rock wall in alameda, horse race track in berkeley off gilman exit. berkeley peir. right now striped bass, shark and halibut are biting good luck if you go and tight lines
Old 06-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareefer View Post
u can do some fishing at bay farm island in alameda, rock wall in alameda, horse race track in berkeley off gilman exit. berkeley peir. right now striped bass, shark and halibut are biting good luck if you go and tight lines
Fraaaaank! Figured you'd be on here. lol
Old 06-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #6

I was at bay farm a few days ago with no luck at all. I might head to Rodeo (North of Pinole near the railroad track. Saw a oversize sturgeon been caught there a while back) or I might go back to Rio Vista. Been catch here and there. Going to get a kayak soon so hopefully Ill get more open option as to where to fish.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well I went up this past weekend. Had some fun, perfect place to take the gf, nothing too serious. Only really needed 4x4 once or twice.

http://youtu.be/AqOGidgPzIY
Old 06-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #8
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Littleblue81, where did you go offroading? That place looks pretty fun. I'm taking the Taco up north (SF area) for the July 4th weekend.

I'm bringing my fishing poles too!
Old 06-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Littleblue81, where did you go offroading? That place looks pretty fun. I'm taking the Taco up north (SF area) for the July 4th weekend.

I'm bringing my fishing poles too!
Wow, I put this in the wrong thread lol.

That was Prossor Reservoir, just a few minutes away from Truckee (Tahoe).
Old 06-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #10
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue81 View Post
Wow, I put this in the wrong thread lol.

That was Prossor Reservoir, just a few minutes away from Truckee (Tahoe).
Haha damn, well I guess I won't be going there for the weekend.

Thanks