Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Slick rock camping trip pictures 5-18/19-13

Old 05-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #41
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Nice pictures everyone! Awesome trip. Had tons of fun. Big ups to Goerge and Mikey (kind of) for popping their 4wd cherry. You guys did a really good job.

Who's planning the next one?
Jerry is doing a shake down run soon, i'll talk to him and see if he wants to do slick rock instead of hollister
Old 05-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #43
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
damn this look amazing, I need to make my way up there some day.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #44
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Jerry is doing a shake down run soon, i'll talk to him and see if he wants to do slick rock instead of hollister
well, we just did SR, maybe we can do Deer Valley?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #45
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Gotta be a place somewhat close, maybe eagle lakes?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #46
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister wouldn't be bad with the new obstacle course. Jerry would definitely get some testing done there. When is he thinking? I want to keep my weekend free if it goes down.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Hollister wouldn't be bad with the new obstacle course. Jerry would definitely get some testing done there. When is he thinking? I want to keep my weekend free if it goes down.
well we were planning this weekend but with the new drive shaft situation idk now
Old 05-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #48
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that sucks, but I might not be able to make it this weekend. I might be helping Andrew install his lift, but keep me in the loop if it's hollister. I'd drive out for an hour just to see Jerry's truck.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #49
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not trippin either way. I just wanted to try something new for me lol. Hollister is super close and might be the better/cheaper option for Jerry and all of us.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:23 PM   #50
09FriscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tarcilo
09FriscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What's up guys.great trip and thanx to everyone that came out and also thanx for all the food that everyone brought and shared..the pics that you guys put up are great and I will try to get mine up in the next few days.thanx again!!
Old 05-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #51

I like how we make that little valley next to the creek our TW camping spot now lol
Old 05-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #52
younglexx is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
younglexx's Tacoma Gallery
how about niagara rim trail, not really close but its suppossed to be hard and fun. i'll be camping there this weekend
Old 05-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #53
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09FriscoTaco View Post
What's up guys.great trip and thanx to everyone that came out and also thanx for all the food that everyone brought and shared..the pics that you guys put up are great and I will try to get mine up in the next few days.thanx again!!

Tarcilo, thanks for bringing out the pineapple sausages those were delicious. Sunday morning I was totally out of it w/ the bigass headache and totally didn't want to cook anything. Those sausages saved the morning!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #54
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking trip fellas. I've got to check that out soon.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #55
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
My club Secretary was up there in the white Jeep CJ said you guys where a great bunch. Glad everyone had fun.

More pics he posted here http://www.lockedandloaded4x4.com/fo...k-Rock-5-18-13
said he will be adding some videos too.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #56
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. "A ton of tundras"
Old 05-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #57
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
Lol. "A ton of tundras"
I was going to post the very thing.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #58
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm down for whatever i need to get out!
Old 05-23-2013, 07:00 AM   #59
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
https://picasaweb.google.com/1174558...eat=directlink

Can anyone access this--^ ? Not sure if I set the right permissions
Old 05-23-2013, 07:02 AM   #60
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force: