Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Gold Lake Run PT.2 June 7-9

Old 06-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #21
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
if i go up it could be saturday morning. what do you guys plan for saturday? and my truck is 2wd with a nice set of MTs. will i be ok?
yeah i don't think it will cut it from the video i saw last time.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #22
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if i go up it could be saturday morning. what do you guys plan for saturday? and my truck is 2wd with a nice set of MTs. will i be ok?
Not sure, we'll prob just wing it, do a little exploring. I'm guessing Saturday we'll run Snake Lake Trail. If we do, you'll prob have a tough time. Got a locker? You're welcome to come up though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
yeah i don't think it will cut it from the video i saw last time.
linky?
Old 06-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #23
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
no locker yet!!! damn it!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #24
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you can always come, camp, and when we run trails hop in someone's truck
Old 06-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #25
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
don't feel left out lol you should still cruise up
Old 06-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #26
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
i may. its not just me tho, my wife and son too..lol...its gonna be a nice weekend too
Old 06-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #27
HAVING FUN is on a distinguished road

HAVING FUN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestfire View Post
Hey Leonard! Damn, I cant make this trip because of family coming into town. I know I could make it past that friggin tree now too. FYI...all of my gopro video from the last run corrupted and I lost it.

Hey Tim, how's it going? Was kinda wondering about that tapping you did.
Almost sent you a pm calling you a flake, LOL.

Bummer though. Understand about the no go and almost sent you a pm about it. I'll holler at you if another comes up. Will be up in Bowman area around August with the family thing, yearly thing we do.

Take care there Tim. Leonard.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #28

Quote:
i may. its not just me tho, my wife and son too..lol...its gonna be a nice weekend too

Don't be shy now. At times friends and family ask me to come on up with them, and I still go even if I'm not really involved with there activities, it gives me a reason just to view and enjoy mother nature. Besides, I keep a fishing pole in the rig just in case.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #29
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
cool, ill talk to the wifey. she said yes when the thread was first started
Old 06-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #30
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVING FUN View Post

Bummer though. Understand about the no go and almost sent you a pm about it. I'll holler at you if another comes up. Will be up in Bowman area around August with the family thing, yearly thing we do.

Hey now, thats my neck of the woods (Bowman)
Old 06-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Hey now, thats my neck of the woods (Bowman)

Every year, CANYON CREEK CAMP GROUND. Stay for a week usually.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #32
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, know that spot
Old 06-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Yup, know that spot

Sending a pm.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #34
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Replied
Old 06-04-2013, 10:58 PM   #35
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVING FUN View Post

Its been busy here, fire season is in full swing about two months early.You guys be safe so I dont have to work more OT. I had a great time hanging with you guys. BTW... Im looking at placing my order for a Brute Force bumper next week. Ok i guess the OT is good. Have fun up there!
Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #36
Last call... anyone else wanna go?
Old 06-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #37
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure I can make it to Raleys in the morning. Still have a little to do on the truck and still need to pack... Might have to go a little later. Is everyone doing the trail run first thing or later in the afternoon? I can probably leave at around 11-12 and I'm 2.5 hrs from the Raleys
Old 06-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj View Post
I'm not sure I can make it to Raleys in the morning. Still have a little to do on the truck and still need to pack... Might have to go a little later. Is everyone doing the trail run first thing or later in the afternoon? I can probably leave at around 11-12 and I'm 2.5 hrs from the Raleys
We're all still meeting at 8:30. you should be able to get us on channel 13 once you get to the trail though.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #39
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I thought the 7th was Saturday! Won't be seeing you guys in the morning (im in the stix) but I will be in GV area all weekend if you all have issues. Good luck and get out of the heat!
Old 06-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #40
All good - thanks!