1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SWAT Customers vs. Bay Truck Accessories?

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by littleblue81, May 20, 2013.

1. May 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    littleblue81

littleblue81 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Been looking for a good shop to install lift and airbags. Both of these places seem to have great reviews. Anybody here with personal experience with one or both?

Bay Truck is closer to me, SWAT seems more specialized to lifts etc.

2. May 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM
    Alpha Q Up

Alpha Q Up Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ruben
    San Jose
    Vehicle:
    2003 4WD DC Tacoma
    Ive met with the owner of SWAT. hes a really cool, down to earth guy. I know a member here got almost everything done to his truck there and spoke highly of the whole shop. I think they so it all.

3. May 20, 2013 at 6:06 PM
    the glen

the glen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off-Road 6SP manual spruce mica Taco
    Icon 2.5 remote res. Coilovers front, icon 2.5 rem res shocks rear, deavers 10 pack leafspring rear. Light racing ouca. Cmc, avid light bar, bamf sliders weld on, grillcraft mx grill, bamf light bracket with lightforce 170's. Uws toolbox, oem bed mat, weathertechs f/r, hella airhorns, trd antenna, talegate mod, Clifford alarm, budbuilt full skid plate set. All pro rear bumper. Superbumps bumpstops. Bulldog lighting reverse led lights in bumper. Trd short throw shifter. Cobra cb, firestick 4' ant. Icon LCA skids. Bamf rear dif skid. Hi lift x-treme mounted with relentless rail mounts in bed. Full size method/bfg in bed. Crown performance ss/Kevlar brake lines. Power tank mounted in bed. Rigid d2s mounted on relentless hood mounts. H3R quick release fire extinguisher mounted to driver's seat. Redline hood struts.
    I just had my lift installed by George of swat. He is a nice guy and gets the work done right and fast. He actually did my entire truck, including cab mount chop, switch my tpms to my new wheels, the lift with new ucas and leaf pack as well as remote res coilovers frnt, REM res rear,and an alignment, in 1 day. His prices are great too. I like swat cause they are a very small operation, not like some of the bigger shops just banging out lifts. I would definitely recomends them. In fact, if u do go with swat, tell George glen with the green tacoma, icons/ deavers/ lightracing/methods&bfgs, recomends him.

Products Discussed in

To Top