Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

SWAT Customers vs. Bay Truck Accessories?

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
SWAT Customers vs. Bay Truck Accessories?

Been looking for a good shop to install lift and airbags. Both of these places seem to have great reviews. Anybody here with personal experience with one or both?

Bay Truck is closer to me, SWAT seems more specialized to lifts etc.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Ive met with the owner of SWAT. hes a really cool, down to earth guy. I know a member here got almost everything done to his truck there and spoke highly of the whole shop. I think they so it all.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
the glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Glen
the glen's Tacoma Gallery
I just had my lift installed by George of swat. He is a nice guy and gets the work done right and fast. He actually did my entire truck, including cab mount chop, switch my tpms to my new wheels, the lift with new ucas and leaf pack as well as remote res coilovers frnt, REM res rear,and an alignment, in 1 day. His prices are great too. I like swat cause they are a very small operation, not like some of the bigger shops just banging out lifts. I would definitely recomends them. In fact, if u do go with swat, tell George glen with the green tacoma, icons/ deavers/ lightracing/methods&bfgs, recomends him.