Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area MEETS? When & Where????

Old 05-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #42
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddingtonTRD View Post
I'm new to the Bay Area and ready to break in no. 6 taco! And I need friends!! Please keep me posted on any meet ups!
Welcome! There's actually one in 3 weeks:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...santon-ca.html
Old 06-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #43
Tacosupreme09 is on a distinguished road

Tacosupreme09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
hollister meet maybe
I'm a new guy too and I concur.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #44
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
So when is this mysterious BAMF mod day?
Old 06-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #45
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
So when is this mysterious BAMF mod day?
This is what I'm talking about also!

Thanks,

Brett
Old 06-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #46
xpimpindistressx has a spectacular aura aboutxpimpindistressx has a spectacular aura about
xpimpindistressx's Tacoma Gallery
mod day?
Old 06-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #47
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpimpindistressx View Post
mod day?
Group meet up designated to do modifications to our trucks

Can we please do a mod day soon. I just got my new coilovers in and I have a set of add a leafs that I can't install on my own. Would really like to get it done before july
Old 06-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #48
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
Group meet up designated to do modifications to our trucks

Can we please do a mod day soon. I just got my new coilovers in and I have a set of add a leafs that I can't install on my own. Would really like to get it done before july
Full coilovers? those can be done pretty quick. It usually doing springs & shocks that require compressing that makes it hard. Coilovers we could do in a parking lot. lol There may be a mod day in the not to distant future.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #49
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Full coilovers? those can be done pretty quick. It usually doing springs & shocks that require compressing that makes it hard. Coilovers we could do in a parking lot. lol There may be a mod day in the not to distant future.
Yea assembled with trim packer and bushings. I have the top plate spacers too. I don't have the rear shocks yet so it would just be the add a leaf in the rear. I got the add a leafs from buddy, but they didn't come with longer center pins. Is that gonna be a problem?
Old 06-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #50
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yea assembled with trim packer and bushings. I have the top plate spacers too. I don't have the rear shocks yet so it would just be the add a leaf in the rear. I got the add a leafs from buddy, but they didn't come with longer center pins. Is that gonna be a problem?
hmm got a picture of what you have? Not sure about the center pins, I swapped the entire leaf pack when I did the rears. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

On a side note, 6 More days until the meet!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...santon-ca.html
Old 06-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #51
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm got a picture of what you have? Not sure about the center pins, I swapped the entire leaf pack when I did the rears. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
I recall reading something about needing a longer pin. But I cannot remember where.

Maybe someone local could help you with the CO install?
Old 06-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #52
God Bless America

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
I recall reading something about needing a longer pin. But I cannot remember where.

Maybe someone local could help you with the CO install?
Thinking about just buying a new leaf pack to get the ass end up high enough. Don't have the cash readily available, but maybe I can make it work. I would definitely appreciate any help. I did a little suspension work on my Jeep before it got stolen, but not enough to claim any real knowledge.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:10 PM   #53

i could help you with the fronts, if they're coilovers they're pretty dam easy. Adjusting maybe a bit harder. Where in the bay are you located?
Old 06-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #54
God Bless America

Quote:
i could help you with the fronts, if they're coilovers they're pretty dam easy. Adjusting maybe a bit harder. Where in the bay are you located?
Awesome. I'll try and upload a picture of the add a leafs, but they look like all the others I've seen. I'm in the south bay Santa Teresa area
Old 06-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #55
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thinking about just buying a new leaf pack to get the ass end up high enough. Don't have the cash readily available, but maybe I can make it work. I would definitely appreciate any help. I did a little suspension work on my Jeep before it got stolen, but not enough to claim any real knowledge.
A new pack will certainly help. But so too will adding. Just need to get all the bits lined up before starting the install. I did just look at some add a leaf parts and all of them have longer pins.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #56
God Bless America

Quote:
A new pack will certainly help. But so too will adding. Just need to get all the bits lined up before starting the install. I did just look at some add a leaf parts and all of them have longer pins.
Should have just got the entire OME package, but at the time of ordering I didn't have the extra 350 bucks
Old 06-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #57

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Should have just got the entire OME package, but at the time of ordering I didn't have the extra 350 bucks
Which kit did you get?
Old 06-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #58
God Bless America

Quote:
Which kit did you get?
Got the OME Nitrochargers with 885 coils and 13mm top plate spacer for a full 3 inches
Old 06-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #59

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got the OME Nitrochargers with 885 coils and 13mm top plate spacer for a full 3 inches
What about for the rear?
Old 06-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #60
God Bless America

Quote:
What about for the rear?
I'm actually not sure what brand the add a leafs are. I got them from a friend who has had them for a few years but never installed them.