Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area MEETS? When & Where????

Old 06-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #61
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
I'm actually not sure what brand the add a leafs are. I got them from a friend who has had them for a few years but never installed them.
You could swing by 4WP and pick one up. They're over on San Carlos/downtown. You will need to know the length. So measure your current pack and add the thickness of the new one. Easy peasy.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #62
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
You could swing by 4WP and pick one up. They're over on San Carlos/downtown. You will need to know the length. So measure your current pack and add the thickness of the new one. Easy peasy.
Good plan. My other option was to just hit the hardware store for some grade 8s
Old 06-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #63
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good plan. My other option was to just hit the hardware store for some grade 8s
That might work but you may not find the correct head at the HW store.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #64
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
That might work but you may not find the correct head at the HW store.
That was the main issue. I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible
Old 06-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #65

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was the main issue. I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible
Holler when you get it all together. If there's not a mod day before hand, we can work something out.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:53 PM   #66
ReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really nice

Name: Sean
ReddingtonTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for an early morning Hollister ride on a weekend. Let me know! I need friends ha. I'm new to the Bay Area and my wife wants nothing to do with my off-road stuff. I was out at Hollister this past Sunday. It was nice to be the only one out there…no crowding, but it'd be nice to have a friend out there in case something went wrong. I was able to do the "blue square" marked trails without a problem in my Baja. I didn't attempt anything too crazy, but it was a nice trip to unwind.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #67
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to NorCal! Come join us at Habit Burger (link on previous page). Bring the wife!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #68

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Sean!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #69
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddingtonTRD View Post
I'm up for an early morning Hollister ride on a weekend. Let me know! I need friends ha. I'm new to the Bay Area and my wife wants nothing to do with my off-road stuff. I was out at Hollister this past Sunday. It was nice to be the only one out there…no crowding, but it'd be nice to have a friend out there in case something went wrong. I was able to do the "blue square" marked trails without a problem in my Baja. I didn't attempt anything too crazy, but it was a nice trip to unwind.
Welcome! Definitely try to make the meet this Friday!
Old 06-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #71
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
I'm in the same boat as rusty...haha. I called 4WP and they said the center pins were like $10 or somewhere around there...

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacomasuspmisc.htm
Center Pin Pair for Rear Leaf Springs: 4.00 Includes (2) 4" x 3/8" leaf spring center pins with nuts.

I skipped putting in the AAL's and going for All Pro Expo Pack
Old 07-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #72
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Any mod days coming up?? I have a few small projects I need to do to the Taco soon.