Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

6/21/13 NORCAL Meet & Greet - Habit Burger Grill, Pleasanton, CA

Old 06-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #341
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Nobody told us about an after party. I guess the oldsters weren't invited. *sigh*
Does That Mean I'm Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
WTF all these pics and none of my hunk of crap
I Think People Were To Busy To Take Pics.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:24 PM   #342
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WTF all these pics and none of my hunk of crap
I don't go past the first row.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #343
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nobody told us about an after party. I guess the oldsters weren't invited. *sigh*
I'm pretty old, I just went home and they ended up being there. The meet was great tho, good food and alot of people showed up. Sick shots Stan
Old 06-22-2013, 11:58 PM   #344
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
That meet was boring... That after meet tho. Waiting on Stan to get home and upload some photos

Thanks MJ!
Quote:
I'm pretty old, I just went home and they ended up being there. The meet was great tho, good food and alot of people showed up. Sick shots Stan
Wait. Was it boring or was it great?

And you're not "pretty old". acdronin is old enough to be your father!
Old 06-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #345
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

what the fuck? gee thanks brat
Old 06-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #346
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Am I lying? And don't cuss at me.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #347
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Am I lying? And don't cuss at me.
You're still a brat
Old 06-23-2013, 03:08 AM   #348
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
nothing wrong with being old, heck I wanna be old "very old" someday.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:10 AM   #349
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh I was kidding about the first post, I'm the kid remember you can't take me seriously. If I was bored I would have left, I enjoy being around everyone. And Chris isn't that old
Old 06-23-2013, 06:44 AM   #351
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
I don't go past the first row.
Oh i see how it is the next meet i'll be sure to park on your hood i think we will get a few pictures from that
Old 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRunner View Post
nothing wrong with being old, heck I wanna be old "very old" someday.
Glad to have met you, love your truck!

Quote:
And Chris isn't that old
Yes he is, did you see the hippie photo when he had hair, a tie dye shirt and long ear rings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Fun stuff, thanks MJ for setting it up.
Yes MJ, thank you so much for setting this up. It was really nice to get together with everyone.

Quote:
Oh i see how it is the next meet i'll be sure to park on your hood i think we will get a few pictures from that
LOL!! Jerry, be good now!
Old 06-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #353
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Suggestion: mod day one weekend, wheeling trip the very next weekend
or maybe 2 weeks after

Stay tuned everyone.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #354
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Fun stuff, thanks MJ for setting it up.
Quote:

Yes MJ, thank you so much for setting this up. It was really nice to get together with everyone.
No prob guys. I had a blast. Only thing was there was a lot of people, I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone
Old 06-25-2013, 02:09 AM   #355
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
MJ's the best host, plans the best meets. Can't wait til the next one
Old 06-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #356
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
be my guest, i have full coverage, someone needs to pay the $500 dollar deductible though.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #357
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
be my guest, i have full coverage, someone needs to pay the $500 dollar deductible though.
Don't tempt me that's almost worth 500 bucks
Old 06-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #358
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't tempt me that's almost worth 500 bucks
I'll split it with ya
Old 06-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #359
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I'll split it with ya
Done $250.00 for sure!