Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

6/21/13 NORCAL Meet & Greet - Habit Burger Grill, Pleasanton, CA

Old 05-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #41
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
I think ima drive the teggy to save gas
well in the case i call shotgun. come get me :P
Old 05-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #42
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
well in the case i call shotgun. come get me :P
if you don't mind being in a deathtrap
Old 05-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #43
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Are we doing name tags again?
If you want to bring them, sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Gone from 6/16-7/31 im gonna unsub for unnecessary sadness
LOL nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
subbed. We will see. You know you can never count on me to show up to these things, but given my new lease on life... I may make it
yea you always say you're gonna go, but never do

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
I'll be down shortly fellas. I'm moving back up to the Valley in August so I'll be hitting you guys up for runs and Taco shit for sure.
sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpimpindistressx View Post
EDC weekend!!!!!! no good
a bunch of my friends are going to that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
DAMMIT! I'll be in Tahoe for Ironman practice weekend
Ironman practice? what's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
Can I go?

If I don't have a softball game . . . I'm waiting on the schedule to come out.
of course you can come. everyone is welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGeek View Post
Hey guys.. new here, I'd like to jump into the taco forums world with a meetup, but I'll be in Dillon Beach that weekend, soaking up what little sun might be there.
Welcome to TW! Don't worry, there will be others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
I wonder what Brian looks like no homo, I picture you as the guy in your sig
you're not missing anything LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Dammit I got Tuesdays and Wednesdays off FML
dude did you ever get your truck back?
Old 05-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #44
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, the Brat..er...Babytruck texted me earlier about this
Old 05-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #45
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
237->680 @ that time == dog slow traffic.
We'll be there til 10, and light will be out until 8:30ish. You can wait until traffic dies down a bit if you want
Old 05-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #46
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
im gonna unsub for unnecessary sadness
I still see you trolling
Old 05-29-2013, 10:06 PM   #47
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Will mom and Jordan be able to come too?
Oh maybe
Old 05-30-2013, 02:14 AM   #48
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
dude did you ever get your truck back?
lol yup got it back. still got it

since i kept it... insurance covered complete interior/exterior cleaning, complete fluid changes, and took care of whatever i thought was messed up
Old 05-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #49
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
lol yup got it back. still got it

since i kept it... insurance covered complete interior/exterior cleaning, complete fluid changes, and took care of whatever i thought was messed up
Nice! Always wondered what happened to your whip
Old 05-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #50
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
A Meet & Greet sounds pretty fun. Trying to get from Los Gatos to Pleasanton on a Friday eve could be pretty hectic.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #51
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
A Meet & Greet sounds pretty fun. Trying to get from Los Gatos to Pleasanton on a Friday eve could be pretty hectic.
Were you heading up Lawrence (toward LG) on Tuesday? I might have seen your truck.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #52
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Were you heading up Lawrence (toward LG) on Tuesday? I might have seen your truck.
That was me, headed back home after grabbing some burritos. Was that you that waved?
Old 05-30-2013, 11:20 AM   #53
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was me, headed back home after grabbing some burritos. Was that you that waved?
Yup.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:25 AM   #54
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I feel your pain, Im leaving from Saratoga
Old 05-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #55

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup.
Cool! I hope you saw me waving back, didn't know if I was visible in the truck or not.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #56

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
I feel your pain, Im leaving from Saratoga
That brings the suckage too.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #57
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
I can't stay for the whole thing, but count me in. I'll swing by on my way to SF
Old 05-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #59
n00b

Quote:
So does that mean you're coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
I can't stay for the whole thing, but count me in. I'll swing by on my way to SF
Awesome sounds good!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #60

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool! I hope you saw me waving back, didn't know if I was visible in the truck or not.
I did. Awesome day for Taco spotting too. Three just then.