Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Help a newbie out fellow tacomies

Old 05-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
trdsam is on a distinguished road
trdsam's Tacoma Gallery
Help a newbie out fellow tacomies

I am in the market for a 13' quad cab. Either off road trd package or even the baja. Here is the kicker. I want to lease. Im located in the San Francisco bay area and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a dealership believed to work with their customers and known to possibly cut a mean deal. Wishful thinking I know but any help would be really appreciated. I will drive as far as 250 miles north or south for the right deal.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #2
09FriscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tarcilo
09FriscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You plan on doing anything to this truck ur gonna lease? Don't know if they give great deals but the dealer off of 880 in Oakland has pretty cool peeps.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:13 AM   #3
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdsam View Post
I am in the market for a 13' quad cab. Either off road trd package or even the baja. Here is the kicker. I want to lease. Im located in the San Francisco bay area and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a dealership believed to work with their customers and known to possibly cut a mean deal. Wishful thinking I know but any help would be really appreciated. I will drive as far as 250 miles north or south for the right deal.
i know we bought my dads truck back in 04 (05 DC) at the Toyota of Santa Maria and they were super friendly and from what my parents said, it was a good deal in the end.

also if you plan on doing any real suspension mods, i would just get the off road version since youll be replacing the stock suspension anyways.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
trdsam is on a distinguished road
trdsam's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas. Not gonna mod this truck, for it will be a lease. In 24-36months I will BUY a Trd off road. May be something pretty cool in two to three years.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09FriscoTaco View Post
You plan on doing anything to this truck ur gonna lease? Don't know if they give great deals but the dealer off of 880 in Oakland has pretty cool peeps.
x2 One Toyota in Oakland is pretty good
Old 05-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #6
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
x2 One Toyota in Oakland is pretty good
That's where I got my truck. ( used, certified PRE-Owned )

They actually sell modded tacomas, Lifted/Wheels/N-Fab Side Steps, you should just lease one of those, and then buy it at the end. lol

Example: ( pics are old but I took them at ONE Toyota )

Old 05-31-2013, 11:06 PM   #7
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome newbie, guess you're gonna have to come out and say hi and meet a bunch of us here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=279932