Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Where art though?!

Old 06-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
markhanson is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
markhanson's Tacoma Gallery
Where art though?!

Thought it'd be fun to make a thread where we post a picture, and see if anyone knows where it is! Ill start Where art though?!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370226850.831335.jpg it's near bodega bay
Old 06-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea, I think you mean 'thou'
Old 06-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #3

Yea sorry autocorrect on the iPhone
Old 06-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Off of Coleman valley road?

Brett
Old 06-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
Off of Coleman valley road?

Brett
Correct I always go out ther to clear my mind before th work week
Old 06-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #6
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhanson View Post
Correct I always go out ther to clear my mind before th work week
For sure dude. Been on that road hella times, great views and no fences. I like to pull off on the right where the rocks are right before the switch backs start when you head down to hwy 1. Ill hang there for a few and check the view out.
I grew up in Sebastopol and pretty much know all the back roads there in the west county.
Thanks,

Brett
Old 06-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #7
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Where art though?!-img_00000016.jpg
Hint: nunavut.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #8
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Yea sorry my bad didn't see the thread local.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:47 PM   #9

I wanna say that's Alaska?