Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Trail Run-end of July/beginning of August

Old 07-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #41
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they are still needing help transporting folks and equipment out from camp on 10 August (same day as our NorCal mod day at JLee's.)

I'm going to run up there unless the coordinator tells me otherwise.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #42
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
I still never got a response to my email. I'll be going anyway...
Old 07-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #43
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Looks like they are still needing help transporting folks and equipment out from camp on 10 August (same day as our NorCal mod day at JLee's.)

I'm going to run up there unless the coordinator tells me otherwise.
I'm still trying to get my wife to take the day off. If she can ill be heading up there also.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #45
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Looks like the wife got the time off and I'll be heading up for sure on the 10th. Jesse you wanna roll up there together? I'm not really sure about the location...
Awesome!! I'm not sure if were going through Truckee, I think its a few miles further than up 395. Is that the best way to get to Graeagle for you guys? If so we could probably all meet and convoy from there.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #46
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Awesome!! I'm not sure if were going through Truckee, I think its a few miles further than up 395. Is that the best way to get to Graeagle for you guys? If so we could probably all meet and convoy from there.
Honestly don't know and I can't even use google maps right now. Work computer sucks too much. I really need to clean out my truck now though I practically live in my truck with an hr transit to work each day.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #47
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Honestly don't know and I can't even use google maps right now. Work computer sucks too much. I really need to clean out my truck now though I practically live in my truck with an hr transit to work each day.
This is what google says.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #48
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We should all just meet at hallelujah junction.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Those of us from the east anyway..
Old 07-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #50
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like the wife got the time off and I'll be heading up for sure on the 10th. Jesse you wanna roll up there together? I'm not really sure about the location...
Yup, I am down for working that out. I don't have much of an idea either besides google maps but I figure we can work it all out.

Have you been in contact with Jay yet? (transportation coordinator from the camp)
Old 07-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #51
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Quote:
Those of us from the east anyway..
We could just meet in north Reno if we go up 395. I'm up for anything. Ill be staying in west Reno right above Cabelas Friday night so I can go either way.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #52

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Us Cali guys will probably be taking a different route towards the camp. Are you Nevada guys looking to meet up at the Museum parking lot at Plumas Eureka State Park? Meeting in Reno would put in a much larger loop for us
Old 07-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #53
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Us Cali guys will probably be taking a different route towards the camp. Are you Nevada guys looking to meet up at the Museum parking lot at Plumas Eureka State Park?
Yes. Shooting to be there about 815ish.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #54

Quote:
We could just meet in north Reno if we go up 395. I'm up for anything. Ill be staying in west Reno right above Cabelas Friday night so I can go either way.
I'm down to meet at cabelas
Old 07-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #55
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
I'm down to meet at cabelas
Ok, and if we go the truckee route we could meet the Cali guys there and all caravan from there?
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #56

Quote:
Ok, and if we go the truckee route we could meet the Cali guys there and all caravan from there?
Sure, it would be about the same distance anyway.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #58
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
So I got a reply from Jay the 4x4 coordinator. Is there anyone else who is going to coming along? He said they are looking for 10 more vehicles.
Yikes. I'll put in another request on reno4x4, and ask around.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #59

I still never recieved a response