Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Trail Run-end of July/beginning of August

Old 08-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #81
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Yup
Thanks for letting us know about this TJ. Definitely a great cause to support. All said and done, it was a fun trip and was great to meet the group of Nevada TW'ers that went.

*side note to remember for this trip in the future* Fill up before you get too far from whatever major interstate/highway you are traveling on. Everything up in that area was mom and pop style (with random hours of operation) and about $1 more a gallon.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #82
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery

Only was able to take a couple pics with my phone today, but I'm pretty sure TJs wife took a bunch.

Great to meet you guys as well
Old 08-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #84
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for going guys. It was great to meet you guys, we had a great time. We did take quite a few, once we get home tomorrow we'll get them uploaded. Ill try my skills at getting that video edited I took with gopro and get it posted up.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #85
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I think something might be wrong with my camera, all these are way under exposed. I might try to mess with some of them later.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #86
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting up the pictures. I'm kind of liking the group shot/truck line up one.

to your wife for putting up with our shenanigans, taking photos and being a good sport.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #87
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I think something might be wrong with my camera, all these are way under exposed. I might try to mess with some of them later.

This is a common issue when using evaluative metering outdoors. If you can see, the highlights on the grass due to the oils embedded in them are fooling your light meter.

Solution?

Check the histogram after the first shot of a string of similarly lit photographs. If it's not filling up the way you expected it, adjust the exposure compensation to fit, or shoot in manual and do it by hand.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #88
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Thanks for posting up the pictures. I'm kind of liking the group shot/truck line up one.

to your wife for putting up with our shenanigans, taking photos and being a good sport.
Shenanigans meaning getting lost for a hour and following those clowns i mean FJ's? Lol
Old 08-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #89
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery