Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

FS (95403): Yakima Load Warrior + Fairing + Net

Old 06-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
FS (95403): Yakima Load Warrior + Fairing + Net

Hey guys, I live in Windsor and see a number of guys local to me. I'm trying to sell my roof rack setup to put towards a down payment on a '13 DC PreRunner.

If anybody is looking for or knows someone looking for a Yakima Load Warrior, I have one in good shape (no dents or scratches) for sale - $250 cash.

Includes fairing (original Yakima, lettering faded/weathered) and a new cargo net I picked up from REI about 2 months back.

I can meet in Windsor, Healdsburg, Santa Rosa. Cash only. If questions, please PM or email me and I'll give you my cell number and/or additional pics.

Need to free up cash to get this truck in the driveway. I've also put a post in the For Sale subforum.