Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

East Bay Mod Day #4 AKA B.A.M.F Mod Day 8/10/2013

View Poll Results: What Day Should we have it.
Saturday 8/10 17 65.38%
Sunday 8/11 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2013, 07:20 PM   #421
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydubman View Post
Yup that was me. Thanks for the compliment. I got the idea from dirtco on t4r.org. They are maxxima lighting 3/4" led pods.

Here is the link to them on maxxima's website.

http://www.maxxima.com/products/prod...ker-Light.html
Great idea. How did you mount them? Do you have pics?

Thanks
Old 08-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #422
crazydubman is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
crazydubman's Tacoma Gallery
I just drilled 3/4" holes in the panel below the headlights. They lights come with a drop in rubber grommet. Just mount them and wire them up.

Here is a shot of the front of my runner to show how they are mounted.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #423
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
One week later and I still haven't been able to mount my tires and rims. They go on tomorrow! YAYYYYY!!!
Old 08-17-2013, 01:06 AM   #424
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Special thanks to darkgreentaco for the tires. Got em mounted up yesterday, they're pretty nice! Surprisingly not much louder than my KM2's, if at all. Thanks man!
Old 08-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #425
tam is a jewel in the roughtam is a jewel in the roughtam is a jewel in the roughtam is a jewel in the rough

Name: tam
tam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just drilled 3/4" holes in the panel below the headlights. They lights come with a drop in rubber grommet. Just mount them and wire them up.

I was thinking about doing something similar. Do you have evening/night time pics? I'm guessing they don't make them in switchbacks, huh?
Old 08-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #426
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Special thanks to darkgreentaco for the tires. Got em mounted up yesterday, they're pretty nice! Surprisingly not much louder than my KM2's, if at all. Thanks man!
Glad they are working out.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #427
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or GTFO Brian!
Old 08-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #428
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What wheels are those in front? So sick. Fit on any rig.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #429
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are 8 bolt double headlock wheels GM wheels. The rock rings were specially welded on and heavy as fuck! Haha He had to get specific 6x5.5 to 8 lug adapters made but they are pretty sweet. He knows more but isn't super active on this site. Link to his build http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-ge...ner-build.html
Old 08-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #430
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup that was me. Thanks for the compliment. I got the idea from dirtco on t4r.org. They are maxxima lighting 3/4" led pods.

Here is the link to them on maxxima's website.

http://www.maxxima.com/products/prod...ker-Light.html
What's the price on those? I can't seem to be able to purchase on the link provided.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #431
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
What's the price on those? I can't seem to be able to purchase on the link provided.
$6.42 from Amazon.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #432
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Sweet! Thanks a bunch. I might have to start drilling some holes.lol
Old 08-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #434
4runner Troll

Nice! Those have a good amount of tread and were a killer deal.