Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

rear leaf pack install...

Old 06-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
rear leaf pack install...

I know this is a long shot on such short notice.....but is there anyone that would like help me install my deaver leaf pack and rear 5100s. Another member helped me do the front install last night but we ran out of time to do the rear.

I want to get the rear on asap so I can get the truck aligned and be done with it. I don't have any tools but I do have a garage that we could do it in. I'm located in San Francisco but I am willing to travel to you to get the install done.

If no one can help, can anyone recommend a shop besides SWAT in the east bay. Just was holing for a closer shop to me but if there isn't then I will take it there.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Why not do it at mod day? You can get it aligned now, that's not going to affect the rear.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

I thought about that MJ. Just not 100% sure I will be able to make it to mod day as of now. My boss is out those days and weekends are busiest for us. I may just have a shop in redwood city do it for me if nobody can help me.

Just want to get it all on and be done with it....plus I didn't install the lr uca's yet so if it drives bad then maybe I can do the ucas at mod day if I make it.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh I see. Well wherever you get it aligned, make sure you can go back after your install your LCAs to get another alignment, otherwise you're paying for 2 alignments. But again, you can do all that without touching the rear. Hell, Baoser went to Slick Rock with us without a rear lift! haha
Old 06-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #6
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located?

Thanks,

Brett
Old 06-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #7
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Mevermind San Fran , I'm a dummy
Old 06-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #8

So i'm getting the leaf and rear shocks installed next Wednesday in redwood city!!!! I can't wait!!!!