Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL: Camping & Wheeling - Deer Valley - 8/23-8/25

Old 06-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah i beat the hell out of my skids on this trail last year. Just so you guys are aware this is not a simple trail if you don't have armor you will get body/undercarriage damage. There is no bypasses for some spots so make sure you guys without armor are ready to dent up your truck because you will .
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #22
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm fine with that. I really want to get a belly skid but I think I'll be fine. Ruben you can ride with me if your sliders aren't done by then.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #23
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Why is the trail closed in the middle?

last time I did the whole trail I was in my FJ55.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:18 AM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
Why is the trail closed in the middle?

last time I did the whole trail I was in my FJ55.
The forest was sued last year to do a environmental impact statement. They closed it at meadow until that is done.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #25
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I'm fine with that. I really want to get a belly skid but I think I'll be fine. Ruben you can ride with me if your sliders aren't done by then.
Cool man. I'll have the family though and my son doesn't like offroading too much. So we may just hang back at the camp sight. But I'll let you know thanks.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #26
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You can get to the camp spot in a car it's right off the road. I'd like to have all the sliders done before then but you never know.

Bumpers if you don't want to eat up yours. You will for sure hit your bumpers on something on this trail.
Good to know Jerry thanks. If we can't crawl I would love to just get out and camp with the family.

And if we can do both even better.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #27
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Cool man. I'll have the family though and my son doesn't like offroading too much. So we may just hang back at the camp sight. But I'll let you know thanks.
He can ride with me. He will love it or hate when were done
Old 06-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #28
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Got ya. I want to get my Fiance and daughter up there so maybe if you bring your wife and son she'll go. If it's just you solo you're welcome to ride with me.

Quote:
Haha, this could be a very good or bad thing. After he's done with Jerry we will throw him in Jason's truck for some LT fun.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:59 PM   #29

EMS:
Quote:

Quote:
Got ya. I want to get my Fiance and daughter up there so maybe if you bring your wife and son she'll go. If it's just you solo you're welcome to ride with me.

Haha, this could be a very good or bad thing. After he's done with Jerry we will throw him in Jason's truck for some LT fun.

Are you guys trying to traumatize my son?

My son hates this mount of dirt when I go over it at my In-laws. He thinks we are going to flip (he gets it from his mom)

Old 06-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #30
4runner Troll

Haha scratch the Jason ride then. He has grown men crying when they go for a ride.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Are you guys trying to traumatize my son?

My son hates this mount of dirt when I go over it at my In-laws. He thinks we are going to flip (he gets it from his mom)

We need to get that out of him ASAP! My truck will stay the flat on DV the rocks are not big enough to get off too off camber
Old 06-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #32
09FriscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tarcilo
09FriscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lukas and I are in for sure..ill probably take Friday off again and get there early and just wait for you guys.just got my front skid on so ill b looking forward to testing it out.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #33
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I probably won't be able to get the day off on Friday because I'll have a new job. So I'm probably going to leave the bay at 4PM. I guess when it gets closer we can talk about the different caravans because I'm sure people will want to leave earlier
Old 06-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #34
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. Ill have to see about this.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:10 AM   #35
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a trip planned for then but we'll see.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #36
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a maybe. Ill know more in a few weeks.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #37

EMS:
Quote:
Haha scratch the Jason ride then. He has grown men crying when they go for a ride.
Yeah I doubt my son would ever get back in a vehicle if he went with Jason.

Quote:
We need to get that out of him ASAP! My truck will stay the flat on DV the rocks are not big enough to get off too off camber
Lol must be nice...
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #38
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The forest was sued last year to do a environmental impact statement. They closed it at meadow until that is done.
that's irritating
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #39
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I doubt my son would ever get back in a vehicle if he went with Jason.
If Jason's kids were there, he would probably be fine.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Put me down for a maybe. Ill know more in a few weeks.
What do you have now? You sold your truck right?