Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL: Camping & Wheeling - Deer Valley - 8/23-8/25

Old 06-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #41
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
What do you have now? You sold your truck right?
Still got the Red double cab. Its got a topper now and RTT on the way - perfect timing for this trip! You've got one hell of a build going on Jerry

Looking forward to getting back into the scene up here again. Definitely lost the mojo after going to so cal for the AP gig. Ready to see some familiar faces out on the trail again
Old 06-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Still got the Red double cab. Its got a topper now and RTT on the way - perfect timing for this trip! You've got one hell of a build going on Jerry

Looking forward to getting back into the scene up here again. Definitely lost the mojo after going to so cal for the AP gig. Ready to see some familiar faces out on the trail again
Oh i thought you sold that one. Yeah my truck is getting there i'm ready to get out a wheel it! And you bought that RTT too early i'm about to do a GB on some
Old 06-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #43
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Haha, well i didn't technically buy it. Building websites is awesome for trade work
Old 06-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Haha, well i didn't technically buy it. Building websites is awesome for trade work
Ahh i see.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #46
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Anyone do this trail with 265s before?
Maybe its all driver.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #47
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Count me in for now +1, my roomate is coming, she loves wheelin. Gotta put in for time off though.
Old 06-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #48
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Maybe its all driver.
Hmmm that doesn't sound good for me then. My only experience wheeling is prairie city lol
Old 06-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #49
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm that doesn't sound good for me then. My only experience wheeling is prairie city lol
You never had troubles keeping up with me, you've got a shorter wheel base than I do, which honestly puts you in the same boat as me... LoL
Old 06-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #50
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
You never had troubles keeping up with me, you've got a shorter wheel base than I do, which honestly puts you in the same boat as me... LoL
Yeah true. Well put me down as a maybe. I'll have to think about it.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #51
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll have to think about it.

Careful!
Old 06-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #53
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe on this. I'd really like to go, but there's a calendar conflict with a Boy Scout outing that I'll have to make sure they have adequate adult supervision if I don't go...
Old 06-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #54
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Count me in for now +1, my roomate is coming, she loves wheelin. Gotta put in for time off though.
LOL Suuuure. Prove me wrong Brian!
Old 06-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #55
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
count me in for this meet, and here are some of the pictures from this weekend at slick rock.

Carnage

Old 06-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #56
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice! bout time you put smoe scrathes on that thing!
Old 06-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #57
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
nice! bout time you put smoe scrathes on that thing!
not looking forward to more scratches!!! this time the RTT will be mounted onto my trailer.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #58
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRunner View Post
not looking forward to more scratches!!! this time the RTT will be mounted onto my trailer.
i was thinking at the meet that you were super high with it on top
Old 07-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #59
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Don't think you're going to get a trailer through deer valley keak, have to leave it at the camp site. Which we do come back to anyways. Just a FYI.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #60
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:

Brian are you actually going to drive on the trail? I'm debating if I will with mine, since I don't have all the gear like everyone else.