Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister 7/13? My truck is not modded for underwater exploring of Atlantis, but...

Old 07-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
ReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really nice

Name: Sean
ReddingtonTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister 7/13? My truck is not modded for underwater exploring of Atlantis, but...

…I have a Baja, it's capable, but I haven't done any elaborate mods that allow it to go scuba diving with Playboy Bunnies on Jupiter (yet ), but I'm up for a run to Hollister this weekend if anyone wants to meet up! I'd like to get there early and I think it's better to have an amigo out there than going solo. Let me know!

Location to meetup: Starbucks- 125 Bernal Rd. San Jose at 8:00AM. Leaving at 8:30 to hit light to moderate trails in Hollister. If you are unable to make it at that time, just head over to 4x4 Park in Hollister Hills and drop me a message on TW or Facebook and we'll figure out a good spot to catch up.

Going:
1.Sean/ReddingtonTRD
2.Matt/Mattgecko
3.Ruben/Alpha Q Up
4.CMJ + Jeep buddy…maybe

Maybe:
1.Asianguywithatruk
2.Glen/the glen
3.Otis24 (going scuba diving first, then bringing back mermaids for 4-wheeling
Old 07-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
Asianguywithatruk is on a distinguished road
Asianguywithatruk's Tacoma Gallery
I been thinking about going out there. It's a maybe for me. Where do you guys usually go when you're there? I mean where would you guys meet up at?
Old 07-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
should we add this to the fb group? it might be easier for people to communicate on the day off while in transit.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #6
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
https://www.facebook.com/groups/189036431140028/
Old 07-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #8
ReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really nice

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianguywithatruk View Post
I been thinking about going out there. It's a maybe for me. Where do you guys usually go when you're there? I mean where would you guys meet up at?
Great! This would honestly only be my second time out there. My last trip was at 8AM on Father's Day and nobody else was there. It was nice not to have any crowding but still a little creepy being all alone, should something have gone wrong. 4x4 park entrance a decent meeting spot, inside the fence by white school house thing?
Old 07-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
I wanna go I wanna go!!! What's up Sean, are u heading out for sure. My plan was to take my all pro bumper out to freemont to have swat customs use a plasma cutter to cut in some reverse lights. Gotta confirm with him Friday. If he can't I'll roll to hollister. I'll hit u up Friday.
Hey Glen, sounds good! Keep me posted
Old 07-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #12
Just put it in, but make sure you take responsibility for updates since you're hosting. :P
Old 07-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #13
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddingtonTRD View Post
Hey Stanley- that would be terrific! Thanks! Should I just drop a link to the FB group, or pass it by a moderator first?
I admin on the FB group, it's all good man
Old 07-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #15
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for this!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #16
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed and joined the FB group. If I'm welding bumpers on Sat, I'm in.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #17
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
I'd join you guys on Saturday but I'm going scuba diving in Monterey...actually scuba diving.

Just had a thought...maybe on the way back. I installed D-Rings in my bed to strap the tanks down super secure. What time are you guys meeting?
Old 07-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis24 View Post
I'd join you guys on Saturday but I'm going scuba diving in Monterey...actually scuba diving.

Just had a thought...maybe on the way back. I installed D-Rings in my bed to strap the tanks down super secure. What time are you guys meeting?
No prob! I'd rather be scuba diving too, especially on a hot day like today! I'll be out there at 8AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #19
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
I just requested to join the facebook group. I would like to go and my buddy may come in his jeep
Old 07-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj View Post
I just requested to join the facebook group. I would like to go and my buddy may come in his jeep
Excellent! I'll bring a cooler with some water and pop. It looks like we may have a decent turn-out, meaning I won't be by myself- haha.

*My truck doesn't have sliders or anything elaborate like some of the stuff on here, but it does fine on medium difficulty trails. I owe too much on the truck to try any black diamond runs and I'd like to have a bit more armor installed and a prayer-group riding in the bed