Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

need advice on a new battery...

Old 08-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #21
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up a duralast gold 27f from autozone....got it for 20% off so a decent deal. Decent warranty also, 3yr exchange and then 2yrs prorated. If it lasts 5yrs I wil be happy.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #22
Start every day with a smile and get it over with
Flynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: K9
Name: Ron
Flynbyu2's Tacoma Gallery
Walmart's EverStart batteries were rated by Consumer Reports as an "excellent value" during a comparison of automotive batteries.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #23
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
Just picked up a duralast gold 27f from autozone....got it for 20% off so a decent deal. Decent warranty also, 3yr exchange and then 2yrs prorated. If it lasts 5yrs I wil be happy.
3 words, costco, eight, years. those germans surn arn't greedy.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #24
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Damn, I wished I could have seen this before. I just picked up a Duralast Platinum and I would have recommended it over the gold because its an AGM battery. Similar to Optimas without the big name and price. So far its been great. I run on my battery with the stereo cranked up full blast (600-700 watts) at the Drive-in theater and haven't had a problem making it through an entire movie yet.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #25
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Damn, I wished I could have seen this before. I just picked up a Duralast Platinum and I would have recommended it over the gold because its an AGM battery. Similar to Optimas without the big name and price. So far its been great. I run on my battery with the stereo cranked up full blast (600-700 watts) at the Drive-in theater and haven't had a problem making it through an entire movie yet.
Damn it....wish I would've checked out the platinum before I bought the gold......