Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Magentic Grey Factory Bumper anyone?

Old 08-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
bryanmichaelmeyer is a jewel in the roughbryanmichaelmeyer is a jewel in the roughbryanmichaelmeyer is a jewel in the roughbryanmichaelmeyer is a jewel in the rough
Name: Bryan
bryanmichaelmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
Magentic Grey Factory Bumper anyone?

Hi y'all,

I recently purchased a dbl cab lbd 4x4 and had a little run in with a guard rail at very slow speed-I basically powered through it... It is only cosmetic and could be mostly fixed with a heat gun.

I am wondering a few things and hoping for recommendations. First, where could find someone who bought a fab four or arb to nab their stock bumper and how much would it cost? The dealer is asking $1,000 for a new front bumper painted and installed and a fab four with a wench will cost me around $2,000 installed at 4wheelparts in San Jose.

What would you do?

ps, pics of my truck are below. I bought this for Tahoe trips, kite/surf down coast and hoping to get a cab over camper soon for summer/winter camping. I built a bed in it but need to lower at least one side so it does not feel like a coffin. The gas mileage is awful so far. Cannot wait to take it to Baja!

Thanks,

Bryan
Attached Thumbnails
Magentic Grey Factory Bumper anyone?-beachtoyo.jpg   Magentic Grey Factory Bumper anyone?-beachtoyo2.jpg   Magentic Grey Factory Bumper anyone?-beachtoyo3.jpg  
Old 08-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanmichaelmeyer View Post
Hi y'all,

I recently purchased a dbl cab lbd 4x4 and had a little run in with a guard rail at very slow speed-I basically powered through it... It is only cosmetic and could be mostly fixed with a heat gun.

I am wondering a few things and hoping for recommendations. First, where could find someone who bought a fab four or arb to nab their stock bumper and how much would it cost? The dealer is asking $1,000 for a new front bumper painted and installed and a fab four with a wench will cost me around $2,000 installed at 4wheelparts in San Jose.

What would you do?

ps, pics of my truck are below. I bought this for Tahoe trips, kite/surf down coast and hoping to get a cab over camper soon for summer/winter camping. I built a bed in it but need to lower at least one side so it does not feel like a coffin. The gas mileage is awful so far. Cannot wait to take it to Baja!

Thanks,

Bryan

I'll have an MGM front bumper available in about 2 months. Just have to find the time to finish modding my Relentless bumping and get it painted.