Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

FS Primus Vidar Ultra Compact BBQ Grill

Old 08-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #1
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS Primus Vidar Ultra Compact BBQ Grill

Hey guys,

I'm selling my brand new Primus Vidar Butane BBQ Grill for Sale. I bought too many camping grills and stoves and it's time for me to sell one.

This is $150 from the UK, it's no longer sold in the USA, but it's a fantastic grill with a non stick cooking surface. It's also very convenient and uses those butane stove cartridges. It even comes with a set of tongs. You'll get the stove, the tongs, and the original box.

I'm selling it for $120.

This would be perfect for the upcoming Deer Valley Trip (or any other wheeling trip) you would want to go on. You won't find any other grill in this size for sale in the USA.

It also weighs about 10lbs.

There's also a sweet padded carrying case for $22 shipped on amazon.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:04 AM   #2
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
le weekend bumparoo.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
sold, thanks!