Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

hollister hills meet up/get dirty.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
Tacosupreme09 is on a distinguished road

Tacosupreme09's Tacoma Gallery
Love to go but I'm going to Huckfest in Pismo on saturday...
Old 08-21-2013, 06:17 AM   #6
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
At this point I plan on joining you all this Saturday.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #9
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down to go, anyone leaving from the Eastbay?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #10
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Olay yeah im down to go, just had a chance to look up the directions and the meet up spot is on the way down to Hollister for me.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #11
spicytaco831 has a spectacular aura aboutspicytaco831 has a spectacular aura aboutspicytaco831 has a spectacular aura about
spicytaco831's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down! I'm only a short 40 minutes away in Monterey, but I might just have to find you guys there.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #12
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytaco831 View Post
I might be down! I'm only a short 40 minutes away in Monterey, but I might just have to find you guys there.
Probable be at the H.H. entrance (school house) around 10:00am.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #13
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make this tomorrow if everyone is okay with a Nissan joining......
Old 08-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #15
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
Everyone is welcome. Hope to have a good turnout. Looking forward to meeting u guys.
Okay cool thanks.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #16

Huckfest may be out of the picture for me due to limited beach access/ too many people. So you guys may see me and a friend, Hollister is too much fun to pass up
Old 08-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #17
Already here, gonna run inside luckys and grab some stuff
Old 08-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #18
Super Taco

Nice wheeling with you guys

Old 08-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #19
the glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Glen
the glen's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah guys that was fun today. Hey Matt I missed your climb up truck hill. I really wanted to do that but after cooking my clutch on that log frame twister I was a little worried. Billy, u killed it man, too bad about your rear bumper, stupid rock!!! And to those guys from monterey, nice meeting u and thanks for coming out. We gotta hook up again. So ill save the best for last. Max, the lone 2wheel drive, I like u but you're crazy man. Dude that was insane in that little valley. You were literally like at a 45 degree. And that mud, ha ha ha. But dam dude u Hung the rest of the time, that was cool. We gotta get out again. Thanks Matt for the pic.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #20

Had a great time and it was nice meeting all you guys! Heres some pics: