Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

How much can a get for stock TRD suspension?

Old 08-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
Iggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
How much can a get for stock TRD suspension?

I upgraded my 09 OR suspension and it's laying around. How much can I get/ask for it? It's complete with rear leafs, Ubolts, front's have top hats.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Probably not much. I'd just sell it as individual parts on craigslist. TRD suspension is not really an 'upgrade' in most peoples view...however parts do wear out and people are looking for replacements!

What do you mean by 'top hats'?
Old 08-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
$150 or so
Old 08-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #4
Iggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Probably not much. I'd just sell it as individual parts on craigslist. TRD suspension is not really an 'upgrade' in most peoples view...however parts do wear out and people are looking for replacements!

What do you mean by 'top hats'?
It's the complete front strut assembly with the front shock tophats.

So $150 is the going rate for everything? Complete front struts, rear shocks and leafs?
Old 09-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
guitarplayer360 is on a distinguished road

Navy: SNA
guitarplayer360's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling my stock suspension as well. Funny thing, I can get as much $$ for my mud flaps as I can for the stock suspension.