Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Family Day in the Park! Sept 28th

Old 09-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #201
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
It was great seeing everyone, thanks Garrett for doin the footwork
Old 09-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #202
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah - it was fun yaking with you all.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #203
machineman89 will become famous soon enough

Name: Matthew
machineman89's Tacoma Gallery
......yea.........I never did make it to that baby shower..lol...oooops
Old 09-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #204
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
thanks for that man! that'll feed me for a couple of days
lol
Old 09-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #205
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
thanks for putting this together Chris. Thanks for the great "mild" links glen lol and my first time trying Key Lime pie thanks Matt it was really good.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #206

EMS:

Old 09-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #208
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
It was great seeing everyone, thanks Garrett for doin the footwork
No problem. It was a lot of fun and I think went really well. We should definitely do it again soon
Old 09-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #209
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
wait i thought you guys were doing this on Sunday so i could go wtf!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #210
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LOL^^^
Old 09-28-2013, 11:15 PM   #211
Banned
I'm gonna have to take my hardtail up there, that place looks like one helluva workout
Old 09-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #212
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
what's so fucking funny?!

I want my damn tw meet!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #213

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
even if i don't like yous guys
Old 09-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #214
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
wait i thought you guys were doing this on Sunday so i could go wtf!
why are you again
Old 09-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #215

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why are you again
why am i?
Old 09-28-2013, 11:19 PM   #216

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
i don't get it?
Old 09-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #217
Banned
Quote:
what's so fucking funny?!

I want my damn tw meet!
You'll have to free up a saturday dude
Old 09-28-2013, 11:21 PM   #218
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i don't get it?
typo, but you missed out man good weather truck loads of food, great conversations. did i mention food? yeah lots of food
Old 09-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #219

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
typo, but you missed out man good weather truck loads of food, great conversations. did i mention food? yeah lots of food
yeah, i was giving u shit, it's what i do

I had great food, great weather, great company, Abe great fun fucking with my timing belt and other shit i needed done since the radiator was out.

better company then you folks