Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Family Day in the Park! Sept 28th

Old 09-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Smile NorCal Family Day in the Park! Sept 28th

Ok guys and squirrels, we need a get together for the southbay crew and whoever else can make it. Looks like a great time to have a BBQ potluck, bring the family, dogs, footballs and Frisbees.

When: Saturday Sept 28th

Time: 1 PM to 5 or whatever

Place: Santa Teresa County Park (which entrance and which grounds will be worked out soon) http://www.sccgov.org/sites/parks/Ri...unty-Park.aspx

Let's show off our trucks and the awesome folks that we are and get a whole bunch of us there!

What we need:

A couple of webbers with charcoal would be perfect, stuff to cook, plates, utensils, condomints, side dishes, drinks, the whole enchilada! let's get the attend/food list going, see you there!

Attending:

1. acdronin MEAT (of some kind)
2. razgriz key lime pies
3. machineman89 Weber + ?
4. Bayarearunner Weber
5. Eric Trd4life Tater salad
6. AlphaQUp Rueben and crew
7. Nat
8. bjmoose (maybe)
9. the glen (hot links)
10. nagorb & Co (mac salad) NOT!
11. babytruck Yep
12. Ferny
13. Joe5
Old 09-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I'll bring key lime pies ( I make them myself)
Old 09-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I hate squirrels.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
And did you really want condo mints? You live in a house.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I hate squirrels.
Squirrel kebabs
Old 09-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #6
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I hate squirrels.
funny, cuz you're kinda squirrely

Quote:
And did you really want condo mints? You live in a house.
read it again (with a dirty mind)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
Squirrel kebabs
mmm-MMM! good stuff!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:15 AM   #7
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not too big on Baylands park since we're gonna be so far away from the trucks, 1/2 the fun is kicking at tires and talking BS.

If we were stuck together at a picnic table without the trucks, people might get the impression that we're friends.

However, if we could setup grills in the lot and actually pull out all our tents and easy ups in the lot and make it into an "expo" slash 4x4 meet slash tailgate party, that would be F$^@^@%$@%$# awesome.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I was.gonna.say i was in for sure, but you guys are skerin me
Old 09-07-2013, 12:22 AM   #9
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Baylands Park Policies
http://sunnyvale.ca.gov/Portals/0/Su...20Policies.pdf

Fowler Park Policies
http://www.sanjoseca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/8598
Old 09-07-2013, 12:24 AM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
I'm not too big on Baylands park since we're gonna be so far away from the trucks, 1/2 the fun is kicking at tires and talking BS.

If we were stuck together at a picnic table without the trucks, people might get the impression that we're friends.

However, if we could setup grills in the lot and actually pull out all our tents and easy ups in the lot and make it into an "expo" slash 4x4 meet slash tailgate party, that would be F$^@^@%$@%$# awesome.
Half the fun is putting all the trucks together so if a better place is known, I'm all ears, parking, bathrooms, BBQ/picnic tables, fun for the kiddies, that's the requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
I was.gonna.say i was in for sure, but you guys are skerin me
what you no like squirrel-k-bobs?
Old 09-07-2013, 12:29 AM   #11
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
if we wanted to have a real meet with no reservations/rules or
whatever then we would.go to some blm land, might be a bit far but
Old 09-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #12

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Half the fun is putting all the trucks together so if a better place is known, I'm all ears, parking, bathrooms, BBQ/picnic tables, fun for the kiddies, that's the requirements.

what you no like squirrel-k-bobs?
ain't no hill folk here!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #13
Banned
Quote:
if we wanted to have a real meet with no reservations/rules or
whatever then we would.go to some blm land, might be a bit far but
can't be too far out of the way, folks gotta be able to get to it and get home reasonably

Quote:
ain't no hill folk here!
where's your sense of adventure man?
Old 09-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #14

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
can't be too far out of the way, folks gotta be able to get to it and get home reasonably

where's your sense of adventure man?
i think you need to read the above
Old 09-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #15

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I'm full of adventure buddy!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:42 AM   #16

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-07-2013, 12:44 AM   #17
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Im too colorado to show up.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:45 AM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
lol, yer sis can come
Old 09-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #19

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
yeah well i don't know you but whatever...dude...

unless i meet you at the last meet and didn't know your name, in that case whatever dude...
Old 09-07-2013, 12:51 AM   #20
Banned
Quote:
yeah well i don't know you but whatever...dude...

unless i meet you at the last meet and didn't know your name, in that case whatever dude...
lol, hey Luke, you been gone too long buddy!