Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Spocom Japantown San Jose Car Show (Oct 6 2013)

Old 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #21
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
any pics?
http://www.jshihphoto.com/spocom-2013/
Old 10-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #23
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
These are the only two pics I've found with my truck in em... =(
I think next time you need to show up towing a car.