Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Spocom Japantown San Jose Car Show (Oct 6 2013)

Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Spocom Japantown San Jose Car Show (Oct 6 2013)

Spocom presents Japtantown Shukai
Sunday October 6th 2013
1:00pm – 6:00pm
Jackson St. between 4th St. and 6th St. will be closed off for event

We're helping to celebrate SpoCom's return to the Bay Area by throwing a little event in Japantown San Jose. We're helping to spread the word about the 2014 event lineup and want to welcome them back up to the Bay Area!

Join us for this free event. Bring your friends, family and pets!

If you would like to show your car and enter in the show, please send an email with your full name, phone number (in case we need to reach you urgently) car make model year as well as one or two photos. We are looking for a broad range of cars and since Japan town is fairly small, we have to limit the number of each class. Thanks for understanding! Email: cary@spocomusa.com

We will have Raffle Prizes and Giveaways as well!
***Must receive hole punch on map provided from each participating store to be eligible***

Trophies will be given out for following categories (pending final approval)
- Best Euro
- Best Domestic
- Best Van
- Best Scooter
- Best Team
- Best Asian Import
- Best Old School
- Best in Show

Sponsors
- SpoCom Consumer & Tradeshow
- Launch Distribution
- SpeedElement Performance
- Headliners San Jose
- VANkulture
- Aristocrats Japantown
- Halloway Company
- Phil Wood & Co.
- Sole On Ice
- Cukui
- Biscuits
- 2twenty5
- Illest
- Fatlace
- Vossen
- Roy's Station Coffee & Teas
- Hukilau
- Oak Creek Vintage
- San Jose Autoworks
- WheelDude.com
- Wheels N Meals
- Japantown Business Association

Photo Credits to: Braulio Negreira from Carsxhype
https://www.facebook.com/BraxenPhotography

Here is a link to the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/5060..._mall_activity

Hey everyone, I will be attending this event and wondering if anyone else was thinking/want to go show as well.

Note: This is a car show. So pretty much hardpark and hangout. I am currently registered with SpeedElement and Wheeldude. If more people go out I can change it to TacomaWorld. *Friends with organizers* So just let me know if you plan on attending so I can let my friend know.

He said I can get roughly 5-8 spots for trucks. So far I have myself and one Xrunner friend of mine. Thanks for stopping by!
Old 09-18-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in unless something comes up.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to swing by.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
ahh I'll be out of town. Have fun guys
Old 09-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #6
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
Would love to swing by.
Shotgun?
Old 09-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #7
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
I just submitted the list, doesn't seem like much interest, but it was expected. Let me know if you want to join still via PM or text.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:50 AM   #8
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
Shotgun?
Aren't you in North bay now??
Old 09-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
I just submitted the list, doesn't seem like much interest, but it was expected. Let me know if you want to join still via PM or text.
Can we steal Alex's rig?
Old 09-23-2013, 12:14 PM   #10
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can we steal Alex's rig?
gonna have to pry it from jerry's hands lol
Old 09-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aren't you in North bay now??
Sigh but I could make it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
gonna have to pry it from jerry's hands lol
Didn't even know he left already, I told him I'd keep it in my garage
Old 09-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #13
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be out there with my Sti and the wife in her S2000, I'll keep a look out for some ya'll....
Old 09-29-2013, 03:07 AM   #14
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, pics of cars so I can look out for you guys also? =)

I just sold my WRX wagon =\
Old 10-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #15
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
I got put in the parking lot... didn't know who to look for Ghost whats your STI look like?
Old 10-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #16
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

any pics?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #18
n00b

weak. unsubd lol
Old 10-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #19
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
I got put in the parking lot... didn't know who to look for Ghost whats your STI look like?
Sorry for late response but I ended up not making it. My wife's S2000 blew a tire on the way out shortly after leaving the house. But this is my Limited Sti: