Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Spotted at CSU Stanislaus Parking lot

Old 09-28-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted at CSU Stanislaus Parking lot

I've been seeing a white 4x4 w/ mid travel+ and a roof rack and TW sticker on campus. Didn't know anyone was that local
Old 09-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
That's me! Didn't know there were any other Tacomaworlders at Stanislaus either
Old 08-27-2014, 12:58 AM   #3
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
There's at least 1! lol I have a lowered 1st gen, pretty sure its the only one around lol

Old 09-06-2014, 12:29 AM   #4
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Me 3 !! Im in modesto haha black mid travel prerunner 2nd gen access cab
Old 09-06-2014, 01:31 AM   #5
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I'm the odd one out with a lowered taco haha
Old 09-07-2014, 12:22 AM   #6
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Awesome! I'm the odd one out with a lowered taco haha
Or we are the odd ones not having lowered tacomas nice to see some local memebers though !!