1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bay area question

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by FlyfishinTaco, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Sep 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    FlyfishinTaco

FlyfishinTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Visalia
    Vehicle:
    2011 TxPro
    Hello guys/gals,
    I will be passing thru the Bay area (Daly city) this next weekend and was wondering if there were any shops locally that would have camper sells for 2nd generation DCSB's in Superwhite. I know I can order one locally and have it here in 2 weeks but Im hoping to find one ready to go without the wait time. If you have one to sell Lmk also, Thanks!

2. Sep 29, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    the glen

the glen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off-Road 6SP manual spruce mica Taco
    Icon 2.5 remote res. Coilovers front, icon 2.5 rem res shocks rear, deavers 10 pack leafspring rear. Light racing ouca. Cmc, avid light bar, bamf sliders weld on, grillcraft mx grill, bamf light bracket with lightforce 170's. Uws toolbox, oem bed mat, weathertechs f/r, hella airhorns, trd antenna, talegate mod, Clifford alarm, budbuilt full skid plate set. All pro rear bumper. Superbumps bumpstops. Bulldog lighting reverse led lights in bumper. Trd short throw shifter. Cobra cb, firestick 4' ant. Icon LCA skids. Bamf rear dif skid. Hi lift x-treme mounted with relentless rail mounts in bed. Full size method/bfg in bed. Crown performance ss/Kevlar brake lines. Power tank mounted in bed. Rigid d2s mounted on relentless hood mounts. H3R quick release fire extinguisher mounted to driver's seat. Redline hood struts.
    You can check custom truck in south san Francisco. Ask for guido.

3. Sep 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM
    kalieaire

kalieaire i didn't know they stacked sh*t that high.

Member:
    Santa Clara County
    Vehicle:
    '12 TRD Off-Road 4x4 AC V6 6MT
    Adventure Trailers Atlas, Demello Sliders, BAMF Skids, PelfreyBilt Bumpers, SCS Ray 10
    Call Campway in Santa Rosa to see if they have one and get the price. After that call the one in San Jose and see if they have one, and then use the quote you got from Santa Rosa.

I got a used Snugtop Rebel for ~1400 in Santa Rosa. I got a quote from the SJ one for like almost another 800 for a new one.

Products Discussed in

To Top