Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay area question

Old 09-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
FlyfishinTaco has a spectacular aura aboutFlyfishinTaco has a spectacular aura about
FlyfishinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bay area question

Hello guys/gals,
I will be passing thru the Bay area (Daly city) this next weekend and was wondering if there were any shops locally that would have camper sells for 2nd generation DCSB's in Superwhite. I know I can order one locally and have it here in 2 weeks but Im hoping to find one ready to go without the wait time. If you have one to sell Lmk also, Thanks!
Old 09-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Call Campway in Santa Rosa to see if they have one and get the price. After that call the one in San Jose and see if they have one, and then use the quote you got from Santa Rosa.

I got a used Snugtop Rebel for ~1400 in Santa Rosa. I got a quote from the SJ one for like almost another 800 for a new one.