Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

frank raines, oct. 26, lets go, they're open

Old 09-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
i might be in. gotta rep for the prerunners. diff lock go!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh man I have a wedding that day.

What's it like at Frank Raines anyway? I hope its more than a mudpit
Old 09-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Ahh man I have a wedding that day.

What's it like at Frank Raines anyway? I hope its more than a mudpit
pretty hard trail riding. i couldn't make it up in some spots. lotta ruts and loose stuff. skids is a must
Old 10-01-2013, 02:43 AM   #5
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be interested.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really nice
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
i might be in. gotta rep for the prerunners. diff lock go!
This this this
Old 10-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #7
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in socal this weekend glen
Old 10-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #9
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
pretty hard trail riding. i couldn't make it up in some spots. lotta ruts and loose stuff. skids is a must
your truck barely makes it down the road :P
Old 10-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #10
machineman89 will become famous soon enough

Name: Matthew
machineman89's Tacoma Gallery
Down!
Old 10-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #11
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to go. My truck is brand new though only 500 miles. I dont have skids yet but I do have rock sliders. I havent been to frank raines. Are the trails rated? Can I skip the hard trails so I don't break my truck. I'm kinda new to offroading but I plan on practicing at hollister the next few weeks.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #12
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Same here, no skids, only sliders. Im down to go, but not if Im gonna break my truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
I thought they had rated trails no??
Old 10-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #13
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
This this this
Theres a mall I know we can all go to
Old 10-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
Theres a mall I know we can all go to
Are the parking lots rated?
Old 10-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, you think i will be able to get over the speed bumps on stock skids?
Old 10-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
Are the parking lots rated?
Unrated. Too difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
LOL, you think i will be able to get over the speed bumps on stock skids?
Only JDM style, sideways.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #17
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I can bring my Honda and make that happen
Attached Thumbnails
frank raines, oct. 26, lets go, they're open-rockin.jpg  
Old 10-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
Tacosupreme09 is on a distinguished road

Tacosupreme09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I'll bring the tire shine lol. But seriously I'll try to make it. I'll know as the date gets closer.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #19
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I am down also. Only an hour away. What trails do you guys anticipate hitting? med, hard, etc???
Old 10-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #20
Senor Taco

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
I am down also. Only an hour away. What trails do you guys anticipate hitting? med, hard, etc???
I'm in for blues and greens.

http://www.stancounty.com/ER/PARKS/p...-trail-map.pdf