Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

For my local TW members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Smile For my local TW members

Hey Guys!

SCS just opened a new account with a distributor so we now have access to various brands and parts for all makes and models. Anything that you see on tirerack.com, I can either beat or meet their prices.

Do your research and when you're ready and know exactly what you want, PM for a price quote and I'll see what I can do for you.

For example:
DO NOT ask me to price out every single 265/75/16 tire.
Decide on a brand, model, and size then PM me.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
Solo707 is a jewel in the roughSolo707 is a jewel in the roughSolo707 is a jewel in the roughSolo707 is a jewel in the rough

Law Enforcement:
Solo707's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks in advance Vin. As soon as I'm in the market for new wheels I'll be sure to give u a holler.

Btw...do u have deals on a set of konig countersteers?
Old 10-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 10-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo707 View Post
Thanks in advance Vin. As soon as I'm in the market for new wheels I'll be sure to give u a holler.

Btw...do u have deals on a set of SCS wheels?
Fixed it for ya. Make sure you ask the right questions.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #5
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Fixed it for ya. Make sure you ask the right questions.
lol vin
Old 10-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
So you can purchase tires and wheels from you now? Very cool and could be awesome for locals.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
oh hell yea! thanks Vin!
Old 10-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #8
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty awesome. I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'm thinking of upgrading my tires for the winter trips to the mountains this year.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #9
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
So you can purchase tires and wheels from you now? Very cool and could be awesome for locals.
Yes, tires and wheels, but I currently do not have a mounting and balancing machine. I'm still working on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
oh hell yea! thanks Vin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis24 View Post
That's pretty awesome. I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'm thinking of upgrading my tires for the winter trips to the mountains this year.
Sounds good, let me know if I can help with anything. Honestly, there's not much profit to be made being the middle man so I'd rather extend the savings to our local guys.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #10
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Just for future reference, can you match their list price or the shipped price? Just want to clarify.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #11
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Just for future reference, can you match their list price or the shipped price? Just want to clarify.
I would either beat or meet their shipped prices.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #12
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for new tires when I get your SR8's. The price on the 295/75/16 BFG ATs is great.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes

Products Discussed in this Thread