Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal: Slickrock Camping Trip 10/25-10/26

Old 10-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #21
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
It's not that bad my brother in law did it in his runner and it was his first time wheeling. No belly skids just and IFS skid and sliders and he did fine.
::cough:: ::cough:: marketing your warez ::cough::
Old 10-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #22
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's not that bad my brother in law did it in his runner and it was his first time wheeling. No belly skids just and IFS skid and sliders and he did fine.
Hmmm...well then maybe...but the 2nd still doesn't work for me. I might be able to do the three day weekend but I might have a club hiking trip out to Muir woods on the 11th.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #23
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
y u no make 3-day weekend?!
We could do that if y'all are up for it?? Friday Saturday and Sunday?

Quote:
I might be able to make the new dates as well. I'll let you know Carson as we get closer.
Awesome Jerry sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Hmmm...well then maybe...but the 2nd still doesn't work for me. I might be able to do the three day weekend but I might have a club hiking trip out to Muir woods on the 11th.
I'd be fine with a three day if everyone else is? I should probably start a new thread since I can't change the title on this one. Third times a charm haha. I'll do that as soon as I can.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #24
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
We could do that if y'all are up for it?? Friday Saturday and Sunday?

Awesome Jerry sounds good.

I'd be fine with a three day if everyone else is? I should probably start a new thread since I can't change the title on this one. Third times a charm haha. I'll do that as soon as I can.
Yeah! I'm still not 100% in on that weekend, and definitely not all three days, I'd prefer saturday-sunday, but I don't think I'm busy except for that monday.
I just hope it's not too cold!
Old 10-18-2013, 04:56 PM   #25
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
probably should get a forum lock on this thread and then split it from the point you said to make it 11/1
Old 10-19-2013, 12:02 AM   #26
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Yeah man we are a go for the 2nd! I know I need to get one wheeling trip in this year.
Awesome. I've been rebuilding the engine and she should be good to go, but I'll know 100% by Sunday afternoon.

Ps. I'd be in for a 3 day weekend. Slick Rock/Deer Valley/Coral Hollow? Just throwin out ideas.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #27
LensCap

soooo is this happening on the three day weekend instead? I'm in unless my girlfriend decides to come up that weekend. I just saw proyota's video from this last weekend and it seemed to be about the same as before just with all of the stacked rocks removed (which we can put back and then remove after we're done if we need to).