Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hood Trade

Old 10-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
gsjc07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
gsjc07's Tacoma Gallery
Hood Trade

I know this may be a long shot but my wife would really like a sport hood. Is there anyone out there with a 2012+ Tacoma with the Sport Hood in Magnetic Gray Metallic that would be willing to trade for a plain hood in the same color?

Again I know this is probably a long shot but thought I would ask...

Thanks!
Old 10-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
ndub86 will become famous soon enoughndub86 will become famous soon enough
Name: Neal
ndub86's Tacoma Gallery
You'd have to offer some $ in the trade too as the sport hood is more desirable than the regular.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndub86 View Post
You'd have to offer some $ in the trade too as the sport hood is more desirable than the regular.
You'd be surprised. Alot of people don't like the sport hood. Too much glare off the sun. I was on the fence for awhile about getting rid of it.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
gsjc07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
gsjc07's Tacoma Gallery
Well I figured I would see if anyone would be willing to do a straight up trade or if anyone has any interest at all, then go from there...
Old 10-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
You'd be surprised. Alot of people don't like the sport hood. Too much glare off the sun. I was on the fence for awhile about getting rid of it.
Couldn't you add two washers on either side of the hood mount in addition to the CB mounts from relentless to give it some angle? the plus being better engine air circulation from the gap in the rear of the hood and less glare.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:48 PM   #6
Saratogian
DefyInertia is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
DefyInertia's Tacoma Gallery
I too would love to trade my 2005 regular for the sport hood. Cash on top is fine.