Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

State of Jefferson

View Poll Results: Are you for the "State of Jefferson"
Yes 17 77.27%
No 2 9.09%
Undecided 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
Jefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Jefferson10's Tacoma Gallery
State of Jefferson

Hey there Nor Cal Tacoma owners. Just trying to get a feel for who among us out there are Jeffersonians! There seems to be a lot of new ambition for the movement. What are your thoughts on the big push?
Attached Thumbnails
State of Jefferson-jefferson_state_flag.jpg  

Old 11-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
Flip Dog is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
Flip Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting idea, I would like to be convinced that it would ever work. My family has deep roots to that area.

Old 11-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah, but I'm not from Cali so my vote is meaningless but hey I support ya! Take your state back! It'd be great for this country too, not just for those northern counties.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
Jefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Jefferson10's Tacoma Gallery
Here is an article/video that was on CBS this morning.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162...ist-movements/

Old 12-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL but I support it.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:37 AM   #7
IanN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
IanN's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Medford and am all for it. There's a group of guys that go wheelin all around here called the Jefferson state cruisers. (Old FJs)

Old 01-04-2014, 09:53 AM   #8
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
IBTL, presuming it will get locked. I support it fully, and I understand the push for it. It makes complete sense to me, but I am not a legal resident of California, nor will I ever be so meh. Legal OR resident and northern at that.

Op FYI political threads are not allowed on the forum. Personally I wouldn't think this would get locked unless it got out of hand though. Its up to those who run this show though

Old 01-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #10
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
My thoughts are that there are other places to discuss these types of things.
My thoughts... The entire state of CA can go and become its own country.

IATL!

Old 01-04-2014, 07:45 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts are, I need to start drinking!

Closed Thread