Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Prairie City SVRA Sunday Nov. 24th

Old 11-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #22
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I never been either...sounds fun...we go to sly park every 4th of july to camp
Old 11-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #23
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I still lived in Granite Bay. Wouldn't have to travel so far to go wheeling.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #24
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
you were from my neck of the woods?? damn that too bad, would have liked to wheel with u!
Old 11-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #25
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yup! Moved in 2007. Back then I had a revtec lift on 285 mts.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #26
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Right on bro! So do you like it there better? I'm not sure how I feel about Cali.... Love hate thing! lol
Old 11-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Right on bro! So do you like it there better? I'm not sure how I feel about Cali.... Love hate thing! lol
Raising a family in Virginia is awesome. People are somewhat respectful here. Must have to do that I live in a largely military population. I do miss Northern California. So much out door shit to do. Snowboard, camp, wheel, dirt bikes, wake boarding. Shit was a blast!
Old 11-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #28
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
YES SIR!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #29
MaNave93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
MaNave93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
No is it a good place to wheel
Yea it's a lot of old logging roads and it gets some good mud holes every once in a while. Its endless trails that just disappear into the woods. I went up there a few weeks ago before the recent storms.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #30
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna hit some of those too..maybe after winter....come join us tomorrow bro! were going up to ice house
Old 12-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #31
MaNave93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
MaNave93's Tacoma Gallery
How was it yesterday at icehouse? Where exactly do you go?
I went to sly park yesterday and saw a ton of Tacomas (straight axle 2nd gen on at least 40's) and some real crawlers playing in the snow it was pretty sick.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #32
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
dude!!! best wheeling EVER!!! shit was fun..let me know if you can join the 28th or 29.wanna go again