Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Prairie City SVRA Sunday Nov. 24th

Old 11-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Prairie City SVRA Sunday Nov. 24th

Anyone interested in going to Prairie City Sunday Nov. 24th for the day?

Address
13300 White Rock Road
Rancho Cordova CA 95742

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1221
Old 11-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
ltsr is on a distinguished road
ltsr's Tacoma Gallery
I think i've been here before. It's tiny. You'll be done messing around in the 4x4 area in an hour. Unless you're talking about dirt bikes.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
It's still pretty small, dont get me wrong, but theyve done a lot of renovations to the place over the past few years to make it a lot better. Much more to do than before. Theyve done enough to host pre-qual races for King of the Hammers and what not.

Anyways, I'd consider going and running around for a few hours before the 9ers game.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
im down. Its 30 min from my house
Old 11-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #5

Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Good Deal, I'll post the time we are planning on meeting up soon… Looks like we have approx. 8 to 10 vehicles going at this time.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
F*CK YEA!! Looks like its raining next Wens too. So it may be a lil slippery out there
Old 11-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
if I'm not working, I'll go. usually just because I'm bored. I don't really enjoy the place anymore
Old 11-18-2013, 10:44 AM   #8
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
i hear ya brian, its small with no trails, but its a good way to kill a few hours on sunday :-) and my son loves it! haha
Old 11-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #9
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
if I'm not working, I'll go. usually just because I'm bored. I don't really enjoy the place anymore
Did you even clean the clay off your truck from last time?
Old 11-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #10

Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Update

Update: Looks like Carnegie or Hollister is looking like a better option. I'm leaning towards Hollister...
Old 11-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #12
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
ahh what? so PC is a no go???
Old 11-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #14
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I know right?? leaving us hanging!! lol.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #15
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone near sac still down for a trip on Sunday?? I'm willing to go up to ice house area or even PC or anywhere else that close to sac
Old 11-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #16
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Do u have Friday off??? If nobody is going Sunday lets do sumthing Friday...if not i may b down to go get messy on Sunday for a few hours in the morning...I just thought it was gonna b a big turnout...marine corps toy drive is gonna be out there tomorrow, but have work....
Old 11-23-2013, 07:17 AM   #17
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Do u have Friday off??? If nobody is going Sunday lets do sumthing Friday...if not i may b down to go get messy on Sunday for a few hours in the morning...I just thought it was gonna b a big turnout...marine corps toy drive is gonna be out there tomorrow, but have work....
black fri? i am off, maybe wee can do something.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #18
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir! its gonna be nice and muddy that day too!
Old 11-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #20
MaNave93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
MaNave93's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys ever go to sly park? Mormon Emigrant trail area