Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Lagunitas Brewing Co Meet up this weekend?

Old 11-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Lagunitas Brewing Co Meet up this weekend?

Hey all,

Was thinking it might be nice to get together for some afternoon beers and grub this weekend at Lagunitas in Petaluma.

Any interested?

Address:
Lagunitas Brewing Company
1280 N McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA

Saturday & Sunday there open from 11:30 - 8:00 pm

Im up for either day!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Bastards. I'd kill to be that close to Lagunitas. Gonna have to have a Brown Shugga with lunch.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Chachie (Justin) just text me saying he's in for Sunday.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
In for sunday preferably after 1.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky guys! I've been drinking a little sumpin sumpin lately, and Maximus is one of my favorites. I'd probably be there weekly if it was close to me.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:54 AM   #6
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. That's literally a mile from my house. I'll be there later today actually. I work all weekend

But depending on the time I might be able to just cruise by and say what's up.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
Iggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
If you guys do this again I'd like to join. I'd be good to meet some locals.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #8

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^Where you at in Northern Ca?

It was a smaller meet but I know a few of us locals are always down to grab some brewskis.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #9
Iggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the Napa area. But like everything around here, my radius is about an hour drive.